Join our server on Discord

Paradise City RP(Cowboy/Kyuubi/Ray)
Ray grinned widely, showing his chompers. "Look at me and tell me I'm ugly. I was nearly raped by bloody furries on the airport just because I bent over to pick up my ticket! We need more furry girls."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon laughed, as he pulled up a dirt alleyway, and parked behind a rundown trailerhouse. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a carport. It was all he needed.

"Well, Home Sweet Shithole." He said, jumping out of the truck, to greet a large black German Shepherd that ran up to the chainlink fence barking, "and this here's Dukey-Duke!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Frank looked at the the shit hole of a trailerhouse "Seriously? I'd rather go back to philly to face my mother and live in a row home." Examining the house he looked at Duke " Hiya Duke! Did Brandon do eht he said he did to you or did he lie?" Tilting his head at him laughing trying yet again to piss someone off.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ray looked around, not really judging. He was somewhat humble that way. He did however, beam at the sight and sound of the black dog. He bounded over to the fence, tail wagging madly. "Holy shet, it IS Duke! Damn, he looks like he's bigger than me if he stands!" The coyote laughed. "Hiya Duke, I'm Brandon's... eh... foreign friend."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon frowned, and looked around to see if anyone heard.

"Say it a little louder, Frank. The people in Matagorda county didn't here you!" he said, ears laid back.

Duke jumped on Raymond, licking his face terribly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Frank grind "Okay... DID BRANDON REA- Nah I'm just kidding." Frank laughed adjusting his guitar and grabbing a suit case from the back of Brandon's beat up pick up truck, Frank stood next to Brandon looking down at Raymond. "Should we hep him?" Frank chuckled.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Yipe-" Ray yelped a little, laughing as Duke jumped on him. He was right. Duke WAS big. He couldn't even support his weight or resist the force of the pounce as it knocked him down. "No! Ahh- the ground's hot!" The coyote laughed hard as he ruffled Duke's ears with both paws. "Halp! Can't get up- skinny 'Pino genes- I lose THAT much weight in heat!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon laughed, and pulled Duke off of Ray by his choker chain.

He opened the Door, and pulled Duke inside. He immediately trotted over to his "spot", a blanket on the floor next to the garbage can, and sat down.

"Well, if we're gonna be roommates, y'all need to get jobs, and we need to get groceries." He sighed, as he looked into his empty fridge.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Frank snickers "easy for me... FOR BOTH!" pulls out a cell phone and calls someone "...Yes... Calling for a transfer... Somewhere in Texas... Really? That so? alright thanks. Looks like I still work at Acme." Laughs pocketing his phone bag in hand... err Paw "So where do I sleep?"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Raymond got up, still recovering from laughter as he dusted himself off, he shuffled his feet. "Uh... I had... a few odd jobs. I was a Beta tester for this whole Surgical Furry thing, and for permitting them to perform a few more surgeries on me and send them feed back the following week, I got paid this." He raised the briefcase.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers