Join our server on Discord

Paradise City RP(Cowboy/Kyuubi/Ray)
Brandon pointed to the giant airport on the other side of the Highway, complete with aircraft taking off and landing.

"Bush Intercontinental Airport....don't ask why we have an airport named after George Bush." He muttered.

He pulled up the entrance ramp to the arrivals side of the airport, looking for a strange little Philipino Coyote.

"...I told Ray to look for the crappiest looking truck here. I hope there isn't another one around." He chuckled slightly, one of his ears perking up slightly, but held down somewhat by his cowboy hat.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"GAH!" Covers his ears to the loudness of the air crafts "Jesus! That's loud!" Snickers "Soon to be called Obama Intercontinental Airport" Jumps out of the bed of the truck and leans against "Were not to hard to spot out... were the ONLY anthropatic humans here..." he said chucking lightly "HEY! your ears are starting to perk! Awh... and they were so cute." Playfully folds his paws over dreamily. "They grow up so fast.~"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Airport]

Lugging around his laptop, a briefcase, a trolley full of his clothes and some chocolate that was going through customs, Ray hauled his luggage (gently) onto the X-ray conveyor belt and went through the metal detector. It beeped. "Oh, hahaha! Sorry, keys to my luggage locks!" He laughed, took them put of his pocket and propped them on a tray. He went through the frame again, and it went off again. Sighing, he put his wallet, cellphone, a necklace, and tinfoil wrapped around a spoon. He was then frisked, patted all over, searched, and then went through the frame again. It went off.

"Sir. We're afraid we're going to have to ask you to come with us where you will be subjected to a full cavity search." The head of security, a bald man who looked like someone out of the Men in Black. Just as well too, everyone looked at the furry teen as if he were an alien.

Ray's eyes nearly bugged out. "Woah- woah- WOAH there cowboy! I broke my leg a few months back and they screwed metal pins in them to keep the artificial bones in place. Happy?" He explained raising his paws.

The man nodded understandingly. "Very well, why didn't you say that in the first place? Welcome to Texas. I've got a question..." He paused to consider it, wondering if it would be offensive. "No offense, but are you human?"

"More human than I ever was a few months ago!" Ray laughed. "This nip-tuck session made me look like open season. But I'm cute, eh? Thanks." He said and collected his belongings. "See you when I'm deported!"

Ray stood silently outside the airport. The heat was terrible, but his fur was insulated against it. He looked around, and grinned in a panic. Where was he!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon lit up a cigarette, as he waited for Ray. He was bored out of his skull, so he started absentmindedly playing with the shifter that sprouted from the floorboards on his truck.

The sweltering heat was nothing new to him. He grew up here, laughing at news reports from around the country that warned people of temperature in the mid-90s. As of current, it was a balmy 110 degrees. In the shade. But he felt fine. Somehow the fur kept him cooler than he would've been normally.

He reached into the grocery bag sitting next to him, and pulled out a bottle of Gatorade. Taking a sip from it, he chuckled, remembering the look the gas station attendant gave him when he walked in.

"Hey, Frank? Keep an eye out for Ray. His flight should've came in already." He said through the down windows.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[On the Road]

Finally, the Coyote appeared, grumbling and flanked by security. He had lost his glasses on the trip and was going to get his eyes fixed up here. He was lost until they brought him out. Thanking them with a cheery salute, he trudges along toward the crappiest truck he saw (in blurred vision)... and stopped in front of a taco stand. "Brandon?" He asked the Mexican inside. "Woah, you look even more Hispanic than I thought! How're you doing?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"....si...tacos." The guy said in the roach coach sleepily. A few of the local gangbangers, "vatos", came up to him. Hoping for another tourist that they could rob.

"Hey, dawg. You lost or somethin'?" one guy asked, pulling out a knife behind his back.

Brandon's ears swiveled around, and he picked up the voice he heard on the phone, over by a choke-n-puke truck, surrounded by vatos.

"Crap. Get in the truck, Frank!" he barked.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Panting from the heat he wasn't around here he was usually in the coldest places without even a jacket. "Sure... Ju-JUST GIMME THE GOD DAMN GATORADE!" Snatching it out of his hand and downing it quickly. "Ahhh- God damn Texas and its heat..." He set the empty bottle down beside him and shuffled his guitar around him as he started to play. Passer byers would stop and crowd around him tossing change into the bottle, some would laugh and joke around where they would shout out. "Free bird!" Frank grinned and joking played the opener then just goes back to shredding. For some reason the guitar sounded more acoustic for an electric guitar.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ray's ears perked and he swiveled around. "Ah, hola mi hombres!" He greeted, then suddenly spoke in fluent, flawless Spanish. <"Wanna' get a hit of the most exotic and cock-bursting erotica on this side of the globe?"> He grinned and opened his briefcase juuust a crack. It contained a peep of what seemed to a preview of the single most erotic scene ever thought up, the likes of which would cause a well trained follower of strict abstinence to erect like a puffer fish and cum their pants. Better, it was unisex, so it also worked on women. <"I can hook you up with a free subscription to the first five issues... and you get a free pack of Marlboros!">

It was then that he heard Brandon for the first time, and waved. "HEY BRANDON!! FRANKIE!!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank looked at Brandon "Awh! But I was making money." He picks up the bottle and twirlers his guitar back to his back and hops back in the bed of the truck. "Sorry folks shows over. Have a nice dayyyy hey!" As the truck pulled off.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Aww, thas sick, dawg!" the lead Vato said, recoiling in disgust. Beauty lays in the eye of the beholder.

Just as the Vato was about to cut the perverted little Coyote six ways from sunday, the primer grey pickup truck lurched to a stop in front of them.

"Git yer ass in the truck, man!" Brandon barked, as he threw the passanger door open.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan