Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil Degeneration
To me i give this movie a 10/10. This movie isnt a "I am going to kill every zombie because i am a virue" Type movie. In fact the main people to the story are....

"Claire Redfield"
"Leon S. Kenedy"

This movie takes place after Resident Evil 2 3 and 4. This movie is a CGI animated movie. Like FF Advent children.

When i heard about this movie in VGDC i downloaded it to see what the hype was about. It was actualy preety damn good. Tell me you opion on this movie.
I'll tell you it after I watch it. Yesterday I put it on download, and I'm very hyped up to watch it! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I haven't seen this film, but it sounds interesting...i have only watched the resident evil films, never played the games so....does it still have Milla in it? *hopeful*

Really though, i hope this meets my R.E standards and doesn't come out as something stupidly bad like this http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/72577
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Just finished watching it! It was absolutely fantastic. I saw so many loads of chances where button reactions could fit if it were a game. Speaking of which, and zombies, I hope they make a RE: Degeneration game for PS2!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-29-2008 11:39 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Just finished watching it! It was absolutely fantastic. I saw so many loads of chances where button reactions could fit if it were a game. Speaking of which, and zombies, I hope they make a RE: Degeneration game for PS2!

Its very doubtful considering Playstation may drop PS2 from their line up which will fetch them in hotter water then they are now. Ugh.... *Sighs*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(12-29-2008 07:08 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Its very doubtful considering Playstation may drop PS2 from their line up which will fetch them in hotter water then they are now. Ugh.... *Sighs*

Drop PS2? It's the only thing making them money.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(12-30-2008 01:17 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote:
(12-29-2008 07:08 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Its very doubtful considering Playstation may drop PS2 from their line up which will fetch them in hotter water then they are now. Ugh.... *Sighs*

That and the PSP if they knew how to mod it. XD thats why i bought my psp. Mod it. lol
(12-30-2008 05:55 AM)RyanCruey Wrote:

That and the PSP if they knew how to mod it. XD thats why i bought my psp. Mod it. lol

But modding it is illegal and would make them less money on sales for the actual games. :/ So that would make them lose even more money. Playstation is teetering on a fine line to extinction if they continue with what they are doing.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(12-30-2008 08:32 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:

But modding it is illegal and would make them less money on sales for the actual games. :/ So that would make them lose even more money. Playstation is teetering on a fine line to extinction if they continue with what they are doing.

No i ment if the consumers knew how to do it. Also it isnt illegal if you dont distribute it. I read those damn licence agreements. Once you buy the system. You can do what ever you want with it. Pluse alot of people on youtube would be arrested in a heart beat. Sooooo yeah. PS3 isnt going to make alot since how expencive they are.
(12-30-2008 10:46 AM)RyanCruey Wrote:
(12-30-2008 08:32 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:

No i ment if the consumers knew how to do it. Also it isnt illegal if you dont distribute it. I read those damn licence agreements. Once you buy the system. You can do what ever you want with it. Pluse alot of people on youtube would be arrested in a heart beat. Sooooo yeah. PS3 isnt going to make alot since how expencive they are.

Modding you could but as soon as you download a game to your hard drive of memory card that "you do not own" its considered illegal.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds