Join our server on Discord

[Author of month]Muscle
Sad 
Fellow writers, it's been too much time since last contest so... Here's new one!

Rules:

* The document must not use any shortenings and hopefully, minimal slang.

* All entries must be submitted by the deadling on Doc or TXT

* Font has to be 12 points and Times New Roman, aside title and undertitles.

* You can be as kinkky as a sin or tame as a vanilla, nothing's too taboo and I won't hate you for trying to push my limits.

* There has to be minimum of FOUR pages. There's no over limit but please, don't start writing a huge 30 page long story.

* January 31st is the deadline.

Apart that, absolutely everything goes. HOWEVER, the lemon must somehow involve THIS picture.

[Image: h_1218404874506_wolf_001.jpg]

All entries are reviewed based on plot, characters, dialogue, sex appeal, and extra. You get maximum 10 positive points from each, or minimum of 10 negative. The person with biggest overall score, wins one of the mystery prices.

If you want to judge, you're free to join. :)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Resized the pic so it doesn't rape peoples' browsers.

Anyways, I'm in. I'll try to get to work on it!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You know if I could write, I could do something for that. Also, sauce?
(12-27-2008 08:32 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Resized the pic so it doesn't rape peoples' browsers.

Anyways, I'm in. I'll try to get to work on it!

It didn't rape my eyes. I re put it because that was impossible to read in the size you placed. Shocked

Source is the internet. You should join Unknown, if you like that pic I'm sure that means you could make at least half way decent lemon. Personally, the actual rest of the comic was a huge let down for me. I recommend not reading out the rest, it ruins even that picture.

What AWL meant to say with raping the browser is because that image's filesize is too big, it is an almost 1.6 mb image, remember Big T, not everyone has fast internet you know? :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-28-2008 05:50 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: What AWL meant to say with raping the browser is because that image's filesize is too big, it is an almost 1.6 mb image, remember Big T, not everyone has fast internet you know? :P

No i meant, it was too big...dimensions-wise.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(12-28-2008 06:40 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: No i meant, it was too big...dimensions-wise.

OMG yes. I have a 1280x800 screen, and it stretches THAT.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
It stretches my screen too. And Ha ha.
Well this was pretty gay, I got no submissions at all.

Well I had mine ready to send to you on like, Jan 20, but you said that AOTM was called off because DaD was down...?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan