[Image: 101_5825.jpg]
[Image: 101_5824.jpg]
[Image: 101_5823.jpg]

and its still snowing theres about a foot already
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
What's hilarious is that while you mainlanders were getting hammered with snow, we in Newfoundland had the warmest temperatures in the country at 17 degrees.
Looks very cold there, eh.

It doesn't know where I live *Southern California*, but it does snow in the mountains some 20 miles from here that looms over us. A week ago, we had some heavy ass rains, and now we have a ton of snow up there. Buuuut, regardless of how much snow there is up there or not, that's too much in those pics. O__o

A piece of advice: If and when you plan to remove the snow, don't do what this guy did
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Snow's so beautiful. I love how the city got covered! Makes me remember of prom travel; second time in my life seeing and being able to touch snow. Then again not even in prom did we see coated buildings. Oh well! I like the pics. Wish I could be there making at least one snowman!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I got that much snow in Massachusetts...amazing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lucky. It's like, 70 degrees in the Houston-area. A few weeks ago, it did snow down here(nothing stuck where I'm at. :( ), and everyone was freaking out because all the bridges were freezing over, and the road crews were taking too long to de-ice them.

Considering the last time it snowed was 2004, and the time before that was 1993.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I live in Canada... and It got to -40 degrees... that is both F and C... this was like a few weeks ago but anywhoo... I have to shovel our driveway and it gets hard with every time I jnot my Dad but I shovel the sidewalk it snows the very next day...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Quote:What's hilarious is that while you mainlanders were getting hammered with snow, we in Newfoundland had the warmest temperatures in the country at 17 degrees.

well actually i live in vancouver we aren't supposed to get like more than 5cm of snow because vancouver is one of the warmest cities in canada
(perhaps because everyone is blazin' all day every day) but apparently this year it wasn't
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I miss the large Snowfalls...erf...x.x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
so like the temp went up enough that the snow started to melt... then nighttime came and it all froze making the roads 100% ice we didn't drive home last night we slid home all the way
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan