Join our server on Discord

testing the waters yet again.
Question 
Okay, here's an idea for an RPG. It was done before the crash, with moderate success, but, the Game Master lost interest in it.

A Mafia-style RPG. Gangsters, beating up people who don't return the favors, keeping crooked cops on the payroll, and doing things that are far from legal.

I only have a limited knowledge of how the Mob works, so I'm going to need ALOT of input on this.

Feel free to put your two cents in, capice?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
How a mod was ofrmed way back when...

A small family or a few friends start a street gang and over time they break laws and stuff like that... After some time they start to expand and grow in power until they are organised... After more power and expansion they are a mob. This was the basic way of a brand new Mob forming... Way back in the 1920s-1960s
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I wanna be a gangster! I don't care how the mafia works, i've played Grand Theft Auto, so let's just go ahead and shoot some folk!

Daisy would look cute in a pinstriped suit at any rate. Oh, oh, and we can wear those cool hats too! And smoke cigars! Yeah yeah!

all i ever wanted was the world.