Join our server on Discord

DAD hentai game demo's here!
You're forced in this demo to kick your comic sidekicks to make way for Helga and Valerie, sadly this will persist in full version too for storyline purposes.

The vine's there just to spice up the wall, not allow climbing. I'm sorry I mislead you.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, especially that Xel battle. It's easily one of my favorite parts in the demo. :)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Wow a surprisingly funny game. It is actually quite a good game compared to some I have played before. I can tell a lot of time went into this. Thnx for making this my friend. It is only recently that I have been able really apreciate all your work.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
I've released the first update patch and updated the game's demo to 1.2 version. Sadly, I wasn't able to update stuff so much due to lack of proper feedback but oh well, here's what's new.

Changelog:

- Many grammar fixes
- If you lose to Xel, correct ending should now be displayed
- Removed the name change due to it being buggy and not working. I'll work this out for the full version somehow. :hmm:

If you have downloaded the game before, just download the patch and overwrite all the old files. If you've not downloaded the project earlier, you can just download the fixed installer.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/Givemebeer/Patch.rar
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you