Join our server on Discord

Just a little personal thread...
Humans and all are alike when it comes to the stupidity of rumors. Though i am sorry for your pup though. I have 20 dogs. I know your pain XD. But the thing is....With all respect. I dont trust anyone. Out of the hundreds of things why Rumors and gossip is one on my list.

"That and you just cant stand being with anyone."

Damn right.
Yeah, gossip and rumors are bad in school too. Like someone was spreading rumors that I was a terrorist because I was born in the UAE and lived there for ten years. But I don't care about that, I lived through that. The day my neighbor separated me from the only friend I had in the continent, that was the day I rued her guts.

All pets are equal, whether they be mammal, avian, reptile or even fish and insects. Heh, 20 dogs? You've had a lot!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I kinda lost my ability to cry for my dead pets during the spat I raised cockatiels. Having a baby bird die in your hand while you're trying to feed it with a syringe causes you to die a little inside.

...that's the day I stopped giving my pets funerals, and started trashing them.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I dont cry anymore. Its sad that i never cry. *Sigh*
To be honest, I cried more over the prospect of losing my car than the thought that my cat was dead.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
ehh, I'm an emotionless bastard.... I've only ever cried 3 times in my life(aside from when I was a baby, but that's given...) once when my dad died(well, when I was actually at the funeral), another time while watching click, and I can't remember the exact reason why I cried a third time, I just know it was a while back... otherwise I barely shed a tear for anything else.

I've had my share of pets, but we only sold them after 2 years of keeping them, so that we never have to deal with their death. Only one cat died in my possession... his name was fluffy, and he was a siamese cat with BRIGHT white fur, which felt silky soft, and was tufty around his neck, and chest. He was ran over accidentaly by my brother while driving out of the driveway on his way to work.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Same here, I've only ever cried when I was a child, when my sister split my lip with what seemed to be a roundhouse kick.

Then the first time I had to move and leave everyone I knew and was friends with behind.

The second time it happened, I didn't cry for friends anymore. But I cried when in a fit of bottled rage, I snapped someone's wrist so bad that a splinter of bone jutted out his flesh. I pummeled my bed and it felt great.

I cried when Dexter died. I cried long and hard. I haven't cried since that day.

-Until that one day that Frank and Brandon were fighting and I thought we weren't going to be net-buddies anymore.

And poor Fluffy. Cats tend to get run-over, huh?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I still have my alive dog Amy and she's 8 years OLD NOW @_@;. She almost nearly ran away from home but she's horny dog most of the times. But I still kindna care about her. I was very worried normally the bruises on her arms but my brother said it was because she was sitting alot. I also remember the time she was almost baby as well...but a real biter(although she stops biting when she was getting older 1 or 2 years old). I don't take care of her only sometimes like feeding her.

She's very picky about foods, mostly eating dry foods in the morning and eat wet foods at night.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'm sorry to hear about your close friend, Ray...my condolences and sympathies go out to you. v.v

I also had a long time pet/friend which I basically grew up with. He was a black German Shephard, with white chest and patches of tan on his paws and muzzle. His name was Max. Our family got him when I was 2 and he lived for a long 13 years.

But when he passed away, I was devastated. My mother and I found him "sleeping" on the tile floor of the front door foyer, one day after school. His head resting on the carpeted floor, like he always did...except that his tongue was sticking out of his mouth, drooping to the side. My mother started crying and really couldn't deal with it. And since my Dad wasn't home yet, I carefully lifted him up off the floor and carried him out to the garage and rested him on a moving blanket, and covered him up.

Later on, we buried him in a pet cemetery, which I try to visit at least once a year. It just gets me worked up, still, because I basically grew up with him and took care of him, more than the rest of my family ever did.

I still miss him terribly.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Oh that's sad, having had him for that long? Yeah, it must've hurt... Our condolences to him. Thanks for your sympathy.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers