Join our server on Discord

Just a little personal thread...
I cry for nothing xDD Everyone says I am Emo ¬ ¬ But I am really sorry for your dog ... The same thing for me, but in a different way ... I had a dog when I was young(2 years ago) ... I lived near a lake, Lizy was 6 years old and she was still energetic. One day when I returned from school, I entered my home ... My father told me that he left Lizy go out after this morning. I return outside to look for her. What I really saw my ... My neighbor, a man of about 35 years ... just throw my dog in the lake. She could not swim, then I saw her drowning. I come home crying and I told my father. When my brother arrived (It was 14 years old and my 16 years) he was so enraged that he took his baseball bat and he started to hit the neighbor's dog ... When the neighbor saw that, he was released, and my brother ... he began to beat my brother ... My father came and stop our neighbor ... Since that time, I went to Rouyn-Noranda ... And my old neighbor was arrested ...
... When I think about it's... I can cry a lot... I don't know how to swim too... So I cannot help her...
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz