Join our server on Discord

Algebra
Damn crim! I don't even remember algebra and those were my best math grades good job! That was a dead on perfect explanation study it Seifer!
Porcupine was trying to teach me the substitution method but whenever I did it by myself it was always beinf only a FEW DECIMAL places off... 0.05 was the largest being off and 0.025 was the smallest...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-21-2008 06:36 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Best advice I can give you: purchase a Texas Instruments model Ti-83, Ti-84, or Ti-89 graphing calculator.

They're a bit expensive(~$80-$100 when I bought mine), but, it'll save your ass time and time again.

Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Math Models if you're a dumbass like me, it can do it all! They even have games for them!

Seriously, buy yourself a good graphing calculator. Most schools allow the use of them during class, my old school even provided the entire class with one for use in-class(if you wanted to use one for homework, you had to buy your own, or apply for one from the school).

If money is a problem, you can get a Ti-72 or Ti-73. Older model, not as many features, but, they can still prove vital.

Hey! No teaching an easy way out for you!

(12-22-2008 12:47 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: My calculator could never do such things unfortunately, but now that I look back I'm glad it never did allow me to, or I'd be unable to do such a simplicity compared to the stuff they teach at Math I at college. Then again, I never did need them, I learned Substitution and Elimination really fast. And since we're on the topic, I gotta hand it to you Crim, I wouldn't have been able to explain the two methods with so much patience!

*blush*

(12-22-2008 01:21 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: Damn crim! I don't even remember algebra and those were my best math grades good job! That was a dead on perfect explanation study it Seifer!

People, I've just earned my Mod position.

Crim received Props *DO-DA-DO*

(12-22-2008 12:39 PM)Kundral Wrote: Porcupine was trying to teach me the substitution method but whenever I did it by myself it was always beinf only a FEW DECIMAL places off... 0.05 was the largest being off and 0.025 was the smallest...

Well, I hope this keeps you on track, and whatever math just bring on home to, DaDdy.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
:P I asked the question because It just realy bugged me seeing as I just finished a chapter on variables and like terms... I'm Canadian grade 9 so this stuff is not learned till grade 11 and Thank you crim for teaching me it...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds