Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
(((Holds up rope, a hammer, an d knife) You want me to show you again, is what you're telling me, right?))

Alex turned his head and saw his friend Mike walk over. He smiled slowly and scratched his head. "Uhh...Actually, that is EXACTLY what happened," he said, and suddenly grabbed Mike's hand as he tried to poke the Space Marine. "Don't do that, she's cranky."

"Umm...Nico Robin, this is Mike, my best friend.....Mike, this is my girlfriend, Nico Robin," he blushed. He then began explaining what had been happening since yesterday. "Try to stay with me now, Mike. One day I was on the internet when Nico popped out of the computer screen. After about....a day, Nico and I got...close. After that, Asuna, from Negima, came out of my computer, and got scared and ran off. She then got hit by a car, we took her in the hospital, she's a little traumatized. Oh, and my computer has been spitting out fictional characters for a while, and one of them kidnapped my mother! Oh, and I can do this now," he added, making a normal tentacle popped out of his back, and then retracted.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by MasterZero - 10-01-2009, 07:55 AM