Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
The space marine growled again and tried to get up. "What planet is this?!" She stubbornly repeated. She was clearly not going to answer any of Alex's questions. As a Space marine, vulnerability was not something that she was used to at all, and since Alex seemed to be just a civilian, he should be reporting to her as though he were reporting to a general, that is, clearly concisely and accurately. He was doing none of these. "Answer me or I swear you will pay for it!" She threatened, her free arm going over to her power armor for a moment before she winced and dropped it to the ground. It was clearly broken.

Tiffania's ears lowered in sadness as she learned that Saito was not there with her and wondered what they were talking about. "Wait...I think I saw her. She was crying in the room when I came in, and then suddenly that snake man came in with a really pale man with a big sword. The pale man took her, and the snake man attacked me." She saod softly hoping this helped. And it did. Someone else had taken Amy, Alex's mom, and who knew how safe Asuna was at the moment. To add to that Alex had to deal with a demolished house, a dead chaos marine, a wounded woman space marine, an unconscious elf, and a frightened, though very sexy, elf.

Mike, his friend, may be able to put them up at his house for awhile, but even Mike had limits, at least...some limits, though Alex knew that mike might as well have had a dark side almost as dark as his own, if not worse.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 09-30-2009, 04:47 AM