Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"No. Not yet. Maybe later, but not now. You open them without my permission and I swear to God. You will never see your son again. He will die, and you won't even get the chance to see his body," Alex responded. "Now be quiet, time for me to-"

"Something going on here?" a worker suddenly asked as a flashlight came on the two. Luckily, Alex was kind enough to stand in the way of his mother and block any chance of looking at her, giving time to fix herself up a bit. "Open your eyes," Alex whispered and turned around to look at the worker. "Sorry, bro, just trying to have some fun with my girlfriend," he said, and got up and moved so he was at the seat behind Amy. It was now dark and the movie was playing, so Amy couldn't see him in the darkness without focusing for a bit

"Tell him you want to be left alone with me. Feel free to be slutty with it," he whispered to her. And by feel free, he meant, sound like a slut.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by MasterZero - 03-17-2009, 08:20 AM