Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday, LP!
Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate it, you're the best! *takes the gifts* so many nice gifts *blinks noticing noices comming from DMX's gift* whoa this one is alive *starts to unwrap DMX's present*
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pokes LP from behind* hey honey, you forgot I still need to give you my present *winks and blushes gently as she has a ribbon around her neck* I'm your present *hugs him from behind and smiles* happy birthday honey
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dot: *Comes out of the wrapping paper with only a few ribbons around her chest and hips areas, and all else naked* AH! He's a sicko! *Points to DMX*

DMX: Hey, aren't we all at a certain point of our lives?

Dot: They don't tie someone up and leave them inside a bag!

DMX: Yeah, but the thought is what counts. Right Pata?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DOT!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *GASP* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
*hugs Matt Ishida (my girlfriend not the digimon character, better clear that up, because later there can be bad interpretations XD) and smiles* now this is what I call a birthday, I got really good gifts *looks at Dot and smiles* hey there Dot, you look nice, I didn't knew Mar was planning to give you to me as a birthday gift, it is a nice detail I have to admit it but I agree with her DMX you could have at least leave some holes in the box so she could breathe, that was too mean but hey like you said is the thought what it counts.

Thanks again for this guys and girls ^^
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*smiles and hugs LP still and kisses his lips playfully* is my sweetie Pata having a good day so far? nuzzles him tenderly*
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
But there was no box! She was wrapped in paper. With my own claws! *Shows claws*

Dot: Somebody get me some clothes! I don't want to be a gift! *TRIES to cover herself with her hands and tail*

DMX: Oh, I almost forgot the second part of your gift! *Takes out large whip-cream rifle* Who wants to have a go at showering her?

Dot: WHAT?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*A thud is heard from a wall, then another, then one more, I breack through the wall* OK... sorry I'm late... My present for you is this *brings box from behind back* It hold the mysteries of the universe...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Happy Birthday, Lord Patamon.

*Hands you two Gatomon; one white, one black.*

They are very affectionate. VERY. AFFECTIONATE.

Be sure to give them lots of milk. ^___^
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Wow! thanks a lot guys ^^ *puts both Gatomon with the Patamon on the cat carrier and notices them being too affectionate with the Patamon* you weren't lying when you said they're very affectionate *chuckles and then takes the rifle and then looks at Matt Ishida, Dot and all the other present girls and grins* I think we have enough girls here to put this in good use don't you think? mrgreen
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions