Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Fanboys and Fangirls... Squeal. Now.

I can't wait for this new PSP exclusive Final Fantasy game to come out! I've been waiting for a YEAR!! Or was it six months? Can't remember.

WATCH AND SQUEAL.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Doesn't really appeal to me, the battle system. I like the old-fashioned battle systems...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Screw the gameplay, its got Squall VS Sephiroth! *is a character fanboy*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hmmm, unfortunately I have a DS and not a PSP, so I won't be playing this. That, and I've lost interest in Final Fantasy after XII. Plus, Kefka > Sephiroth. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Any idea for English release? Because I like it :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I like that Final Fantasy a lot but unfortunately I heard that is only going to be released on Japan. don't know if it is true or not n.n
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
FINAL FANTASY OMFG WOOT!!!!
Also, try wiki, it alreayd tsated the release in america and so far that is true, the final fnatasy fanbase is in america moreso than Japan, we'll have it, no worries. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-18-2008 01:02 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Plus, Kefka > Sephiroth. :P

Amen to that!

And also, calm down Raze! xD Wikipedia = not the best source for info seeing as anybody can write anything on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
And yet, its a good read!

Kefka's laugh is FTW!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sephiroth kicks Seifer's ass, once I get the game I'll vs you online! WE SHALL SEE!!! By the way, I confirmed it on so many places and no one can write on it without 3 websites validations, try reading the rules seriously. I'm so sick of that bullshit where it's like "all of it could be made up!" Honestly the people who write these articles are more intellegent that most everyone on these forums!!! (not saying you guys are dumb) Anyways, it IS coming out next year, pretty soon next year to. Also Chaos looks f***ing epic, and Sephiroth looks all the more epic. Anyhow, the light warrior looks awesome and for the love of god if they put secret clips of sephy and everyone else in there...my heart will fly out! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Sephiroth>ALL