Join our server on Discord

The unforgettable party! (DarkChibimon/Sparky)
Name:
Cock/tit size:
Other:

Name: Krad
Looks like: A 3 ft tall DarkVeemon/Human hybird, with blood red hair, blood red wirst bands and black pants
Don't like: The normal stuff
Cock/tit size: 9 inches long, 3 inches thick
Other: None

Name: Edger
Looks like: [Image: m1196889879427masuraoshwy4.jpg]
Cock/tit size: 18 inches long, 9 inches thick

Name: Garnet
Looks like: [Image: to1165533515874ob003745ao2.png]
Cock/tit size: DD-size tits
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Sara
Digimon: Sorcerymon
Looks like: [Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]
Don't likes: Too much attention, cocky people.
Cock/tit size: B cup.

Name: Meg
Digimon: Flamedramon
Looks like: [Image: toon_1176859262768knifeh_flamedramo.jpg] Without the helmet, and she's got pants, a shirt and green eyes, not red/brown.
Doesn't like: People who can't take a hint.
Tit size: D's.

Name: Dark
Digimon: DarkYasyamon
Looks like: [Image: DSC00115.jpg] greyish-silvery fur, and black hair.
Doesn't like: Several things.
Tit size: B cups.
Other: None.
[Image: Wizardmon.jpg][Image: flamedramon_1.jpg]
Edgar smiled at he put up the last of the decorations. "There, that shound do it." Edgar said with a smile, looking at Garnet, Meg and Dark. "All we need to do is what for Krad and the birthday girl." Edgar said.

Garnet giggles a bit. "Yep, that's right." Garnet said, her tail wags happily behind her.

Krad walked up to the steps of Sara's house with some roses that he picked out for her. "I hope she will like these." Krad said, knocking on Sara's door.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark and Meg smiled at each other. They'd planned this for weeks, and they couldn't wait to see Sara's reaction.

Sara had just showered, and was in her regular outfit, but didn't have her hat on, and her hair was in a ponytail.
She went to the door, and opened it. " Hi, Krad." she said, and smiled.
Krad blushed a bit. "H-Here are some r-roses for you, Sara. H-Hand picked a-all of t-them." Krad said, handding Sara the roses.

Edger grins a bit. "I am the only on thinking that Krad loves Sara, I mean when planing this, he jumped at the idea of someone picking her up and said he do it his self." Edger said.

Garnet nodded her head. "Yeah, he is so honest that the truth doesn't hurt him, he hurts the truth." Garnet said with a giggle.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark laughed, and Meg nodded. " I'm pretty sure he does. He talks about her all the time, and when she's here, he tries to look cool all the time for her."

Sara saw the flowers. " For me?" she smiled, and took them. " They're so cute! Thank you so much!"
Krad smiled. "Anytime, you know what day it is today?" Krad said a wink.

Edger and Garnet nodded there heads. "If you asked me, I think Krad is right for Sara." Edger said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sara thought for a moment. She had a small tendency to forget birthdays and other special days. It wasn't meant bad, she just had a bad memory sometimes. " Uhmmm.... Saturday?" she tried.

" I think so too. Ever since we met you guys, he's been so nice and good to her." Dark said, and found the cake she'd baked.
A huge chocolate cake, the type Sara loved.
"It's a special saturday, I want to show something that is really cool. I will wait out here untill you are ready than I will take you there." Krad said, smiling.

"Yeah, that's Krad. When he meets a girl that he likes, he treats her with anything he can get for her." Edger said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
" OK." Sara nodded, and went upstairs to her room. She got her hat, took the ponytail out, and put her hat on. She came back down. " I'm ready." she said and went outside.