Join our server on Discord

It's Unknown's birthday!
lol I must say, I'm a little confused at Zeph's comment about deleting posts, but oh well, not the time or place. Happy birthday to someone who's been with DaD since the beginning. Thanks a lot dude, and many more good years to ya!

lol at Twilight. My friend Amanda LOVES that book and constantly raves about how the characters in the movie are "not hot enough."
(12-15-2008 02:10 PM)SonicHowler! Wrote: lol at Twilight. My friend Amanda LOVES that book and constantly raves about how the characters in the movie are "not hot enough."

You got me there, I LOVE Twilight. lol I read all 4 books in 2 months flat, I couldn't stop, not even when my job at Subway lasted until around 1 am.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
dude, rough shift!
True, but now I'm out of the job, quit more like, I read the book until around 3 am! XD
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, that's obvious.

(12-15-2008 05:09 AM)Zephyr of Darkness Wrote: Heh heh. It was actually for that table with a shorter leg.
Thought so.

(12-15-2008 06:02 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Happy birthday UnknownHOH MY GOD YOU'RE TWENTY-FIVE!! I love five!!

I'll give you my present as soon as... I finish all my schoolwork due tomorrow. *sweat*
Careful now. There are some laws about some things you know. I already got a present from someone. And family. From them I got some money. The other gift is a secret.
Happy Birthday UnknownH, hope you had a really great day my friend :D
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
happy birthday
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Happy birthday, Unknown, didn't check the threads yesterday due to football, but I did send you an email present, which you acknowledged, so that's that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. I got it so that's it. And I did have a good day yesterday.
Happy belated one, its nice to see someone that is such an enigma. (Heh, the name suits you well) Its a great age to be I just hope your day was a good one and had some fun. Congrats on reaching 10000 posts as well. Its been a great honor knowing you these many years. Keep it up. ^^
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds