Join our server on Discord

Video Game Realism in contrast with Movies!
Two words: Stay Alive. Read an abstract and heard about it from friends. One of my favorite actors, Frankie Muniz stars in it, too. Ever thought about "What'd happen if I were the character in the game?" And after the exciting moment, "Wait... what if I get the 'Will die eventually' role?"

Never, I'm sure; I only thought about it once when seeing the Yu Yu Hakusho episode with the bratty Psychic known as Game Master, and that's that. But I really want to watch this movie. I thought it was old from when I was mentioned it by my sis' friend, but seeing as it really caught my attention, I dunno. I might as well watch it, so expect a review of this movie soon!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was an alright movie. It had some fun stuff in it, but was a pretty straight forward horror movie and didn't use its unique video game twist nearly enough.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I trust you with that, I just hope it's something like I'm expecting. *Thought-bubble despicting a Mortal Kombat fight appears*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually if I recall there is only one strong game/real tie over near the end and its nothing special.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I liked the movie! Just saw it with a friend. I LOVED the Fatal Frame reference! I still have to finish Fatal Frame II in Hard for the good ending and Fatal Frame III, I'm at an advanced stage. The entire movie was so alike the Project Zero series, it sent various chills through my spine, but I'm glad about Frankie Muniz, even though a nerd, he played a good role!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad