Join our server on Discord

...MOTHER FUCK
Ummm...hey MTB...I don't think you've noticed but I have a lot of enemies...it could be quite literally anyone who has the power to do that. And I really hope you didn't call me an attention whore. Anyhow for all we know you could have done it and are now trying to take attention away from you >.> (I don't actually believe this but there's certainly no proof against it)
Quote:Ummm...hey MTB...I don't think you've noticed but I have a lot of enemies...it could be quite literally anyone who has the power to do that. And I really hope you didn't call me an attention whore.
One of three things is going on here:
1. You're a liar.
2. Someone did change your sig.
3. You have split personalities, one of which changes the sig of the other.

If it's the second one, and you really do have enemies, then it would have to have been an Admin, which would be DaWolfe, Mr. Big T, Senjuro, or Boss Reo.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No offense MTB but in that case I suspect you. I did sorta insult you three times in the same day so it'd seem pretty likely. Either way I doubt whoever it is will just come out and say "yeah I totally abused me powers and changed your sig to something gay" so might as well just end it here.
Quote:If it's the second one, and you really do have enemies, then it would have to have been an Admin, which would be DaWolfe, Mr. Big T, Senjuro, or Boss Reo.

Unfortunately, that is not fully true. This happened, in a rough estimate, between 24 and 40 hours ago. Up until about 8 hours ago, any Moderator, let alone Admins, could Edit an user by using the Mod CP; this would allow any Moderator of the 10+ we have at the moment to simply 'abuse' this faculty and change any user's Bio, D.O.B., Title and even, as this is the case, their Signature.

However, after an extensive experiment with Lord Patamon we discovered the edition of Users via Mod CP is not registered under the Admins' logs, thus it left us in an empty spot yet again.

Like Wise said at first, and ignoring the third probability, this is a 50-50 situation. Either you're lying, or someone did edit your sig and unfortunately there is no way to prove either.

In conclussion, now that Mod CP is gone, there will be no sort of issue from the Mods' part at least, taking into account we're in the second case. Don't worry Raze, even if we can't catch who did this at the moment, nobody will be able to change sigs anymore, so have no fear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that's good, guess there's no reason for this threaddy anymore eh?
Quote:Unfortunately, that is not fully true. This happened, in a rough estimate, between 24 and 40 hours ago. Up until about 8 hours ago, any Moderator, let alone Admins, could Edit an user by using the Mod CP; this would allow any Moderator of the 10+ we have at the moment to simply 'abuse' this faculty and change any user's Bio, D.O.B., Title and even, as this is the case, their Signature.
Damn, if I knew I could have changed people's sigs, I would have given Senjuro and cboy praise to each other... oh well.

Quote:Well that's good, guess there's no reason for this threaddy anymore eh?
Closed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against