Join our server on Discord

Hi, Im new
Hey everyone, Im new around here. I am looking for people wanting to rp and was told this was a good place to search.

Well, I like rps with furries in them, and have a bit of a muscle fetish, though Im not into inflation or shrinking or vore.

Whats importand to me about rps is that its to be well written, I HATE one liners, and so I try my best with descriptions and stuff with every post.

I am very experienced in romance rps, though I wish to try out in other areas, and I consider myself good in coming up with ideas of settings.

I can RP on AIM, MSN and Yahoo. If anyone here is interested, please send me a private message and I'll be in contact.
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Moved to proper forum. Intros go in Intros.

Welcome aboard, boy from Iceland. I am the Cowboy From Hell!

Most of us here like to RP, so, look around and have fun.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the DigiartistsDomain community!! If you want a romantic RP, then you should check out mine and Faiz's. Just go to "Other RPGs" and then click on the one that says "Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)". It also has a lot of action in it. I tend to describe a lot of things in my RPs, so I can understand where you're coming from. But, if you're looking for people who love to RP, then you've come to the right place. I hope you have fun and make lots and lots of friends. You can consider me one already. =3 Also, remember to post, post, post!!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(12-14-2008 05:52 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Welcome to the DigiartistsDomain community!! If you want a romantic RP, then you should check out mine and Faiz's. Just go to "Other RPGs" and then it should then click on the one that says "Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)". It also has a lot of action in it. I tend describe a lot of things in my RPs, so I can understand where you're coming from. But, if you're looking for people who love to RP, then you've come to the right place. I hope you have fun and make lots and lots of friends. You can consider me one already. =3 Also, remember to post, post, post!!

Thanks Masquerade, that means a lot to me :)

Though, to be honest, I've never done an rp on a forum, I've always done them on chat channels like MSN and AIM....
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome!!! Sorry I'm a little late... been building my own forum with Darkchibimon...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Death happens, yours is no different. Welcome from the evil bitch of these forums, have fun while it lasts. Twisted
Welcome!! Stay as long as you want, you'll find a lot of RP loving people here :3
To see some of my artwork Click here
I hate to disappoint you, but the coolest ones with the most descriptive posts were lost in our recent forum crash; namely Southern Cross 2 and Bleach: Last Stand, and others worth of mention. It's truly a shame, but yeah, go check Others' RPG like Masq suggested, most of 'em show what people really are about when talking about interactions, otherwise. If you hate short posts, stay away from Traditional, the only active game there is one which does not need lots of description, but a lot of a strategist's mind (In other words, everything but romance).

Other than that, stay away from everywhere else. It's full of ugly, giant, radioactive monkeys.

Dot: It's your fault they invaded! I told you not to mess with the plutonium!

DMX: Look, we can spend the entire day pointing fingers to say who messed with the plutonium, but I assure you there is absolutely no proof of the existance of ugly, giant radioactive monkeys.

Dot: You just warned the new guy about them!

DMX: Yeah, but there's no proof about that either.

UGR-Monkey: OOOOGH! *Crushes wall, popping out of it*

DMX: Okay, like I was saying Icelanding Boy, enjoy your day at the DaD. And here's your welcoming gift! *Pulls UGR-Monkey and hurls it at Icelandic Boy* A job well done. *Dusts claws off*

Dot: Brother! You don't know if he's got super strength!

DMX: In theory?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD, Icelandic fetish person.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hope you enjoy your time here. Its a great place with a myriad of digimon lovers and furries alike. Make yourself at home and continue to make yourself smile. Muse on bro ^--^
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds