Join our server on Discord

Hazan_Z's May Lemon Contest
Hey, Hazan, I have a question... I was rushing to finish it in time, not knowing that the deadline has expanded, and the last few parts may have a lot of mistakes because of that. I was wondering if I can edit it and send it in before the new deadline, even though I have already sent it in its original form.
Of course you can, and everybody else can do it, too. ^_^
Told ya Thunder :P
Hazan give me 30 more min.......writing grand finale! Well 1 hour prefered so I can read over..........thanks :)
Ok Haz, finished......but lemon is Sora's hands now for tiny proofread...........so please spare me a few more min :)
I did finish before deadline though :D *Points at Sora > Witness*

Well I'll send to ya as soon as Sora send to me.

Side Note: The ending is CRAPPY :( Cant think when rudhing *Blames myself for not working yesterday, or else could've had enough time*

Oh well, at least I'm done :P *And its shorter than I hoped for, only 20 pages, not 35 I had planneed*
I kinda wanted this contest to end on the 20th cause I wanna see how well I fared with the others. :)

Oh! the SUSPENSE! :shock:
Finished :) Sending :P............................
Sent...by Tazer.

Waiting to get number 1. :D

He squeezed his tentacle
Sent to the hotmail acc. hope I didn't make a mistake :P
Well, deadline is finally up, and I'm sending the lemons to the judges, and also reading and ready to judge myself. Now, just have to wait.