Join our server on Discord

Hazan_Z's May Lemon Contest
Im here to say phew! Ive made a lemon sofar bit by bit and its not really the best bit of work ive done but just for ammusment... Im gonna have to make it part of a series at this rate i wont be able to finish it off as just half a story. Oh and yes notepad is great :] I use notepad and thats one reason why my spellings so bad...no spell cheak with it...if you see on the Dhz i got a comment i didnt think was very nice...........

-.-'

Well Hazan im not sure if i can finish it on time if i can or cant ill still give ya it for fun :] mabey with piccys too :D
I sent mine in today. Good luck to the other contestants!
Thus, adding to the list of submissions. ^_^ Heh, you people don't have long! It may already be over... kinda depends on who's time zone we're basing it off of. If it's Hazan's time, then I think it's over. heh

Now I have to wonder... if this contest ends up like TC's then I'll be fairly pissed. >_<
DAMNIT! MOTHE...................Sorry Hazan.....can i just send it in later just for the hell of it? not to be graded or anything just as a time waister. Stupid spanish project would have had it mabey done on time...But excusses wont get me anywhere :.[ Not a very good one anyway just wanted to enter this contest for some reason or another! Contact me if you have another i promise i wont miss another one of yours!
Menos just to let you know, Hazan has extended the date till the 23rd. No is no joke, I'm entering too:P See ya on the battlefield k? lol
Really! Great! THat means I will be able to finish. YAY! THanks Hazan!
Look my contest is over and all the crap is done can you please let it be and get off me and El's back.

Everyone that won (meaning everyone) enjoyed they prizes, LA loved his!

So why are you all getting on our cases if its all said and done?

Please just lets move on and forget it ok! PLEASE!
Um... wow thats a soft spot, I see. Na man, thats cool. I'm just a bit paranoid... as always. :?

And why hasn't Hazan himself said anything about the time extention yet? Though it IS a good thing though. ^_^
Well then, here I am, and it is indeed correct, I extended the deadline of my contest to May 23, so all the people who didn't finish their lemons in time will have the chance to finish them now. Good luck to everybody. :)
Yay for me finishing nearly 2 weeks early! :P