Join our server on Discord

Hazan_Z's May Lemon Contest
Hazan you still having this buddy? You havent updated in here! I wanna enter! If not ill just send you it anyway so you can enjoy it if you want to......
Yeah, I think it's still going. Hazan was looking for judges not long ago, saying that he's still sticking with the contest.

Which reminds me... I gotta finish my lemon! O_O
Me too! Its about hawkmon and Veemon :D a little hint there...
~_~"...This contest is WAY out of my league...All those requirements...~_~...Maybe...Maybe in the future...Not yet...Cause 5 pages??...Maybe I can do it...But heh...I...Laugh as loud as you want at this...I use NOTEPAD!!>_<...BWAHAHAHA!!...

And I still kinda use it...Maybe I will switch over to like those Microsoft word processors with all those fancy auto spellcheck, grammar things...You know what I'm talking about??...They underline it like red for miss-spelling, and green for like grammar...It would sure help...But not yet...I haven't graduated from NOTEPAD!!...

Though I'd love to join this contest...Not yet...Not...Yet...But I'd love to errr judge it??...I dunno...If I'm not THAT good at writing fics can I judge at all??...
I use note pad whats your problem? Dont say you cant do it! Menos belives in you...Whos menos you ask...thats me :]
I totally support the use of NotePad...But I feel...In my opinion...It's...A bit primitive??...I dunno...I still like it...And plus...Those other word processors are too complicated and stuff...So I guess you're right Menos..NOTEPAD PWNS!!...
Hazan's found all the judges he needed for the contest, from what I've heard.
The only thing I need to know is, can it be a chapter or does it have to be one shot? I need to know this soon or I won't have time!!
It can be anything, whether a one-shot or a part of a series.

I also should remind everybody, deadline is May 20, we're at 16 today and I still haven't recieved any entries. better hurry the pace.
Hell NOTEPAD RULZ!!! I used that to make every page on my site.......those damn html editors are evil....evil I tell ya. NOTEPAD is KING of WORD PROCESSING!!!!!