Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra did not respond and easily sucked away a full half of the poor woman's blood. She then let Luna fall to the ground, where a vampire servant caught her. "She wont die." Venra said as she licked her lips. "But I get my blood one way or another. Now Blue, Im feeling tired, I might go to sleep a little early tonight so let us be off. Take our new little friend as well unless you want to leave her here for the chief to eat. Oh and you can have the steak." She then turned to Lulu and smiled sweetly. "Good day Lulu, I hope we can spend more time together tomorrow night."

Angela ate the food quickly as she transformed just a bit and gulped it down with animal like manners. She ate all she could, though it was no surprise that she was still hungry, werewolves needed to eat allot after all and tonight's meal had fed almost no one but the vampires. After she finished her food she waited for her mistress to do something as Venra and her weres, plus one vampire carrying Luna and (unless Blue left her) one trembling child were chained to a plate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-17-2009, 01:05 PM