Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"Hahaha! Good show! Good show my pets. Now transform back, I dont care if the knot gets stuck, then you will just have to walk together, we dont want to be late for dinner." She said as she stood up and headed into the bathroom to clean herself a little. "I expect you to be ready when I come out." She called.

-------------

Angela growled back for a moment but then her eyes cleared and she quickly shrunk back, trembling beneath Lulu when she finally reached her human form. "Im sorry mistress." She tried to explain, afraid of what she had done. "Th-Thats why I was afraid to go all the way...I lose control some times..." She blushed but was mostly scared out of her mind. 'Oh god, what have I done?! Im so stupid, she is going to impale me on that thing now and flay me alive and then leave me in that hole! Oh no, god no! Please, mercy, mercy! I will never transform again, I will never go wild again. Oh please, please let me get silver poisoning and die...please...before she..." Tears filled Angela's eyes and she bit her lip, waiting to see what would happen to her, dreading the worst.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-03-2009, 01:52 PM