Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra laughed, she could tell he was fighting the pleasure she was giving him. Though she was not nearly as good at mind reading as her Lulu was, she could still manage it if she tried and decided to have an unspoken look see into the were's mind. 'Come on.' She thought to herself. 'Tell me were to "tickle" you.'

----------

Angela moaned as she licked now 'Ahhh! T-tongue..so g-good! Oh my pussy...its getting wet...my nipples...No! I..I cant...fight this...Ah it feels so GOOD!' she screamed in her head as she moaned loudly. the collar was removed and the tail and ears returned to their half were state, her tail wagging from the pleasure. "St..Stop...Just...K-Kill me..." she moaned, blushing madly, thinking of how she was disgracing herself. When Lulu straddled her and she found herself looking up at her captor for more pleasure, she could not hold back a half moan, half howl, her nipples at fell erect and her pussy wet, her tummy moist from Lulu's licking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 02-12-2009, 01:02 PM