Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra laughed and said "OK, I guess this one time I will show mercy and-oh wait! what was that thing you just tried to do, kill me right? No no, I dont think I owe you any favors and I especially dont owe you any mercy. So right now, choose! Who lives, who dies!" She tapped her foot and then added "Or would you just like both of them to die a painful painful death?" the girls trembled now, fearing that he would opt to kill them both painfully because he could not choose one. "p-please..." the blond where whispered desperately. "Choose one of us." the other added just as silently. There eyes were still locked on to his, tears lining them, about to spill.

------------

Angela breathed a sigh of relief as the fangs were pulled out and shuddered as she felt her own warm blood trickling down her neck. she struggled for a moment against the chains holding her, becoming more and more aware that she was naked with a naked vampire WOMAN on top of her. She was not a lesbian, and she though this as a blush began to fill her face. She did not want to be with another woman, much less a vampire one....but she knew she had little to no choice. So she tried the only thing she could do now. Transforming just a little, she grew her teeth out and tried to bit Lulu right in the face, aiming for an eye.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-17-2008, 11:34 PM