Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra simply continued to smile as his pants and all other clothing was taken from him. She grinned as she saw his impressive size and said "Fine, how about I put it to you another way?" She said, the cruelty shining in her eyes. "I will kill one of these servants. The one you pick is the one you save and the other will be my next meal. If you pick neither of them then I will kill them both by torturing them to death in front of you, and you will know that it was because of you." Suddenly the two slaves tensed and became very very afraid. One opened her mouth for a moment to beg but thought better of it and simply lowered her head in sorrow, knowing she had no control over her fate. "So front and center slaves, let the new toy take a good look at you. And look into his eyes, I want him to understand what he is doing." They did as instructed, standing before him, they large soft breasts in full view as they looked at him pleadingly, neither wanting to die. "Turn them around, give them a feel. Remember, your choice will be fatal to one of them."

---------

Angela barely had any time to react before she found herself strapped to the bed. She saw the evil vampire strip and fear leaped into her heart. This fear skyrocketed when she felt Lulu jump on her and bite her neck, the witch's voice echoing in her head. She tried to think as many defiant thoughts as she could but she could not escape her fear. Still she managed a small growl, trying to seem strong, though not doing very well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-17-2008, 02:07 PM