Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Blue couldn't help but give a harsh laugh at their reactions to his arms, both his arms were were a dark bronze and at odds with his pale peach skin, the tones seperated by scars that circled all around his arms just a little below his shoulders "They get that reaction, and the best part has yet to come!" he said as his arms rushed through a quick transformation quickly growing and sprouting thick black scales as his fingers fused and grew turning his hand into three fingered claws (Counting the thumbs) "These will be the last thing you see Leech wench!" he roared as the leaped at her the collar not affecting him since Blue himself had not tranformed just the arms.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu laughed at her toys pitiful attempt to shift before she grabbed the girl by her throat and toar her cloths off "That was entertaining pup! BUt even if you did transform someone as young as you would never last against me!" She taunted before leaning closer and letting her blood soaked breath wash over Angela's face as she whispered in her ear "And yes I heard all that! And you should know I have a tiny pit of a cell built in my floor for just such ocassions! It's so tight you won't even be able to move, and so dark you'll never be able to see, and if you don't want to spend the next few YEARS in there you better obay me! Got?! Oh! and thankl you for the witch comments they made my day!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 12-16-2008, 12:49 PM