Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"Oh thats no way to talk." Venra said, smiling as the other two rushed by them. "You better watch that tongue or I might have to take it and eat it." She said with a wink. She pulled him into the house and said "OK, first let me get a look at what I got, off with the clothes." She said, still standing just inside the large house. "No, wait! On second though, dont move." She whistled and two mades wearing silver collars made their way there quickly. "Yes mistress." they said with bowed heads.

They were wearing maids out fits that let their large DD breasts hang free of restraint, and they had no back to them either, which showed off their fine asses. They were clearly werewolf slaves that Venra had broken, one had long blond hair with blue eyes, while the other had short black heir and dark eyes. They were both very beautiful. "Take this new slaves clothes off, do it now." She watched as the servants bowed lower for a second while saying "Yes mistress." and got to it, working on either side of him, unbuckling the straps on his shirt and sleeves.

---------------

Angela's heart almost stopped when she was embraced and skipped a beat or two when she heard Lulu's voice in her head. She was safe nowhere, not even in her thoughts! This terrified her more then anything she had done yet, but before she could even respond to the fear she was lifted off her feet and was being taken like a sack of potatoes into the house. Her heart beat quickened, she began to sweat a little. She did not want to die, she really did not want to die, but if she was going to then she would do so with as much dignity as she could muster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-15-2008, 02:06 PM