Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
OOC: Okay!

IC: Blue said nothing to the blood general but glared coldly at her in defiance of her as he refused to be her servent, he would not give this montser any satisfaction and soon as the chance arose he would kill her to avenge his people.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Awwww! I wanted that one! Your so unfair Venra! You always get the good ones!" Lulu pouted as she rushed out the doors of the estate before catching the look in the eyes of their captives, she smiled darkly as she saw the looks of hate, fear, and digust as they realized she was Venra's feared second in command, well known for her twisted and sadistic tendencies and worse for her wardrobe of were skins, wether they were in their feral form or not made little difference. "First I find out that it'll be another day until they can turn this packs alfa male and female into the newest additions to my wardrobe and now you go and take their best warrior! No fair!" she pouted again as she looked over the remaining captives who were all growling and tensing at the news of their Alpha's becoming clothing. As she looked over them she saw all of them cower and shrink away when she stood in front them until she reached the end and found one who caught her eye, she looked smart and obviously had a strong spirit and will. She was the perfect toy toy "I'll take this one, she seems much more energetic than him anyway!" Lulu said as the guard jerked Angela to her feet and snapped the lease on her "Tell me, what's the name of my newest plaything?" She asked as she blow lightly of Angela's face, she had just fed on a young were child and the scent of his blood was heavy on her breath.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 12-15-2008, 12:17 PM