Join our server on Discord

Furry-based D&D project group?
Well, since I did post the idea in general, and many people seem to like it... I kinda figured that it would be a good idea to create a group, so we could better organize ideas and such. That way we don't have to be looking through every page for everything.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
I agree
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I agree as well, now we need an Admin to agree!
Wait for a few more and mind putting your goal here about what the group is about. It will help to get the group noticed ^^.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hey, sorry for long reply... a day after I posted soemthing happened and my internet was buggy. I couldn't log in until now... so yeah...

as far as goals, there are 2 goals... the primary goal is for those of us who are still intereste din making our own RPG could band together, and have a space to post our things, without it looking cluttered or annoying too many other members.

and the second goal is for those that are interested in any P&P RPG can play here/create campaigns and such.

So yes, sorry for my long absence, and hopefully this could be considered as a group for creation...
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Second.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Don't necro threads dude
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OH COME ON!!EvilEvilEvilEvil:@:(CryingCrybaby2
IF IT'S DEAD, AND NOBODY CAN FUCKING POST, WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF KEEPING IT!!

Answer me that you... You... GAAH I'm too infuriated to even come up with a decent insult!!

(wanna apologize right now, with the last shreds of sanity I has left, for letting you take the brunt of that; I'm sry, this wasnt aimed at you, just at most of the mods and admins or whoever it is that runs this slowly, slowly dying website)

Pls somebody pm me wit a decent explanation! (fumes)
(sigh begins period of awaiting banment)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
They stay behind for archiving purposes. So people can see someone else has already brought this point up.

reason two, if you want to ressurect this thread you first PM the threads original author, and see if he wishes to continue the thread. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't

Reason three, the mods and admins to have the time/patience to montior and close every thread thats old. some threads are just on pause or something sometimes, and the mods won't always know what to do.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Reason four, the admins don't do crock anymore.