Join our server on Discord

Kaiba gets a puppy!
Okay then, my source of inspiration for this came from a glitter with a dog that said, "Wanna play with my bone?". Lame pick-up lines aside, I think Joey would be a good replacement of the dog ;)
[Image: marisu_joeydog.jpg]
[Image: glitterfy103310282D32.gif]
I'm not really into that kind of "humanoids with animal features" thing, but that is one hell of a drawing! Did you REALLY draw that, because i must say I'm impressed!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, it's a costume thing. If you have watched Yu-Gi-Oh!, you've seen that he gets dragged into dog cosplays a lot of times. And thank you, I did. I've gotten a lot of practice lately, so I'm glad I'm doing better ^^ Thank you for your comment.
Though Joey hair IS big, I don't think it's that big. It actually looks a bit disturbing when I look at it, oblong. Shave it down some and it's gorgeous.

But, you should really watch Yugi-oh the abridged series for the "Furry" Joey and "Dream Sex with Kaiba" jokes.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
It makes me very horny...
Well, saying that this picture makes you want to do things to your self may be the best comment to give. heh heh But really, She's just showing it now? It's pretty good. And fitting for certain relationships.
That is a really good coloring, the hair is a bit off, but overall it's pretty good.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Thank you for your comments! Um, I'm not sure about the hair: it can be double the height of the face too. But I do watch the Abridged series, I even made a video with cards based on it. And by the way, I got horny when drawing it too ^^

Did someone mention sex with Kaiba?
[Image: marisu_joeykaibasex.jpg]
No but it didn't stop you from drawing it. Very nice.
The two pieces are interesting. If you want an exact critique, I could provide.

Both images has your style. Personally the one with Kaiba has alot more use of positive and negative space. I like the second and its nice to see that your negative space is improving. ^^.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds