Join our server on Discord

DHZ Recovery
I have located a site mirror that I believe has all the old DHZ lemons, so if anyone wants the works of a specific author just ask.

I already posted this on the Sonimon thread but here it is again, a copy of all(?) of Sonimon's lemons.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UFHLZGA6
Actually, Mah Boi, there is another.

Some torrent I think SonicHowler is hosting has 2.4 GB of all the Lemons from the DHZ. I'm currently downloading it, and last time I was at home *Since I'm at my school right now*, it said that it would finish in about 8 hours. Just in time for DINNER.

Again, in my opinion, I would just host the Lemons on this site, but that's not within my jurisdiction. You'll have to take it up with the administrators, if they look at this thread, that is.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
This has been gone through billions of times and I'm frankly starting to get tired of singing the same tune along with the rest of the staff. When we were going to merge DAD and DHZ people said no just as it was close to being merged. Just as the files were lost, people began to plead the merge to happen. It's easy enough to find all DHZ site files though, just type DHZ site rip torrent to google. You'll also find all DHZ forum posts that way and all the general goodness.

I also hate it when Mods make posts to necro posts, instead of just deleting the necro post and locking the topic. Thus ensuring the necro thread stays up and not back where it belongs. *glares at several un named mods*
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you