Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
peace-pipe ? what's that?
Veemon's Followers
-ahem- a pipe filled with marajuana used for peace celebrations by many Native American peoples.

...plus, I wanna see if I can get a digimon high as a kite.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
maybe.... I doubt it though. A renamon is smart =P, she/he 'll take it if she/he really wants to get high xD .
Veemon's Followers
I've got an interesting theory, and if you're high right now, it might be best to NOT read this. You might be pondering it all day. What if we were the ones created by digimon? And right now, they're on their computers talking about if our world really exists and that if they could get here, how they'd enslave us all and use us for their sexual desires, which really wouldn't be all that bad, now that I think about it...

Anyways, if we could go to the digimon world, I would totally find myself a good Lekismon. I'm kind of glad no one really likes Lekismon. That way, I can have all of them to myself. *evil laughing*
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(12-14-2008 04:56 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: ...plus, I wanna see if I can get a digimon high as a kite.

*hands you a kite and a Biomon* Have fun! ^^

Why do you insist on trying to butcher them in ways the Nazi's used Cowboy? They're a new and interesting addition to our world, couldn't we at least just be on the "Hello, it's nice to meet you and can i ask some questions about your existence please?" basis with them?

And Masquerade, that's just a load of philosophical phooey...This is not The Matrix.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't know what the hell thou art talking about Guilmon and a shotgun. I can't even remember The Matrix, my dear friend. I just came up with that idea off the top of my head. But hey, we don't know right? We might be made up. There's no telling. No way of knowing for sure. Maybe all of the alternate universes were made up by each other, which would actually make everything UNREAL. Maybe the whole of existence is just a web of imagined universes. It's just a theory. That doesn't mean that I support it. Just trying to offer some additional insight. The whole point of discussions like this is to delve deeper into the matters of the truth of the topic. Many ideas will sprout from our meddling, but none of them are true, and at the same time, all of them are true. Who is to say what is true or not? Just because one person said that this world is real, does that mean we, as a superior species, are supposed to put our complete trust in a person who might be lying to us just for the hell of it? Yeah...think about that for a while.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Quote:Just because one person said that this world is real, does that mean we, as a superior species, are supposed to put our complete trust in a person who might be lying to us just for the hell of it? Yeah...think about that for a while.

Suddenly everything makes sense to me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Since when does wanting to puff a jay with a digimon like what the Nazis did? O_o

Smoke a bowl with a Renamon, play a little truth and dare, and go from there.

If she threatens to kill me, I'll just blame it on the weed!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I just wanted to add that this topic has invoked Godwin's law. As it mentioned Nazis already.

Godwin's Law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is an adage formulated by Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states:
"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

Ok carry on.
Quote:Since when does wanting to puff a jay with a digimon like what the Nazis did? O_o

Smoke a bowl with a Renamon, play a little truth and dare, and go from there.

If she threatens to kill me, I'll just blame it on the weed!

I don't like you , too much death in your words .
Veemon's Followers