Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
Who cares? I'll just grope until they stop hitting me.

If it comes down to it, I'll just buy out a rival village of Renamon to do my trapping for me. Who knows, maybe I'll open up a trading post.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I wound make a pack with the Veemon than I will go looking for AquaVeemon *smiles*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gah I hate'cha random people , actually this was meant to be a serious post.

you don't arrive much more with your body and clothes and some spiritual abilities or arctifacts.

Digimons are usually nice , but they're also fighters it's also in their nature so if you're not fast enough or don't know how to make magical barriors poof respawned xp.
Veemon's Followers
That's what I've been meaning to let them know about! Their balls won't grow back. Digimon will come back however, and laugh at the unfortunate, many times.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This is why I come equipped with my affinity and love for animals! I so wanna hug a wild Garurumon! Okay, I may get mauled, but respawning means I won't have to repeat it again!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Humans don't respawn. Besides, if you mess up our work you'd get transported the the Frontier side and you'd just get data scanned.
Now then, after 10 pages and I'll lock this topic, it's gotten as far as it can.
Why do so many of you doubt my abilities... If i can't bring anything ith me I'll try and get a shield of chrome digizoid... That way the guilmon wont know how to win...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
If Masaru can destoy a sheild from a digmon that is in the Royal Kinghts, your sheild can be easily destory. I don't doubt your abilities, you are to speared out. You need to find your strongest point or points and build up on them.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
things aren't so crazy in the digimon world like in season 5 <.<, because their aren't any crazy scientists going over there <.<.

Ray the Backlasher Wrote:This is why I come equipped with my affinity and love for animals! I so wanna hug a wild Garurumon!

you can , but that garuru has to atleast consider you a tiny bit , or want something from you :P
Veemon's Followers
...maybe I can offer a peace-pipe to a Renamon? If I can't do what I want to there, maybe I'll try another angle.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan