Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
*running mere feet away from the sword's range* Ah, but I'm not honorable! And if we need an ambassador to the Digi-World, I vote Wisemon (*heart*), Senjuro, Lord Patamon, maybe Lonely Gabu (if he doesn't immediately try to have sex! XD) and of course, you, UnknownH!

Mm. I wouldn't mind being left in File Island with allll those eggs about to hatch into pure, taint-able little behbehs...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I think the Admins and the group leaders shound go as ambassadors.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Fine then. I shall spearhead a small group, Hellbent on the capture, rape, and repeated rape of all the smexy digimon!

Renamon, Gatomon, Angewomon...any others we want?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-08-2008 06:33 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Fine then. I shall spearhead a small group, Hellbent on the capture, rape, and repeated rape of all the smexy digimon!

Renamon, Gatomon, Angewomon...any others we want?

We'll give the ones we don't want to sick children. We'll be heroes!
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Not all group leaders... gawd, imagine what the SDP leaders would do! *snicker*

Not all the Admins either... some of them will frighten or offend the Digimon and we'll have to collect them the hard way!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*still running after Ray* I can almsost feel my sword enter your skin.

For the other digimon we should get a few Sakuyamon or has Ray already raped them?
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-08-2008 03:48 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: And if we need an ambassador to the Digi-World, I vote Wisemon (*heart*), Senjuro, Lord Patamon, maybe Lonely Gabu (if he doesn't immediately try to have sex! XD) and of course, you, UnknownH!
Mm. I wouldn't mind being left in File Island with allll those eggs about to hatch into pure, taint-able little behbehs...
Yes. Adding one of two people, but you, will be under close watch. A lot of you would. Don't need you to team with evil villains. Or just the random weirdo-mon that are around.
xD , try and rape a digimon, you'll end up dead and respawning somewhere. That is if you even know how to go there AND if you can get in, dunno how many times you can die there, but if you deserve it they'll probably kick you out.
What cha say guilmon? o.o

Guilmon: Hmm you people don't know how to go there, *pounces mowgly and sticks my tongue out at ya* , it's to tyring to carry someone to that world, I need more than a week to do something like that. To bring a digimon , to it's tamer takes more than a month ( for me ) plus the time that it takes for a person to connect with his digimon.
Veemon's Followers
(12-08-2008 06:45 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Not all the Admins either... some of them will frighten or offend the Digimon and we'll have to collect them the hard way!

You mean Mr Big T might read them some fiction from his gore collection?

And remind me again, WHY do we need ambassadors? Surely we can just go there for a holiday, meet some nice Digimon, maybe sleep with drunk females then come home and reminisce about how lovely it was...that sounds pretty reasonable to me, then we don't get bored of the fascism and the raping and the "Hey hey hey it hurts me"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wow... most people just want to unite with their fav digimon... All we want is to take over the digiworld for our sexual urges
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds