Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
I'm going to sell digimon slaves to humans, and human slaves to digimon! It's a win-win situation.. for me.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
*Stoping an inch away from a fatal blow (i he or Kundral) Runs after Ray* GET BACK HERE YOU GUTTER-CRAWLING CURR!!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Can i just be the one to point out that we are being a bit overly confidant that we will whoop Digimon ass, am i right? Now, just supposing we do go to the digital world, is it at all possible that these digital beings will FUCKING OWN us?

Oh and Cowboy, get a proper tank. Seriously, rifled barrels are worth the extra charge. *sitting in a MI-24 Hind helicopter, with a Renamon between my legs* Fantastical Win!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Still chasing Ray swinging sword* Face me like the (insert horrable thing here) you are!!! I will destroy you!!!

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I'm not just going to muscle in there and kidnap things. I'm going to think it out, take an intelligent approach. I'll illustrate my plan here, if I may:

[Image: 10o021w.png]

I haven't quite finished this plan, but I'm getting there.
*struggles to block the blow with my sword* Dammit...I guess I have to...you it. *activates the crest of courage as fire starts to cover my body in fire as very on the strong chrome digizoid armour with on flames on it as my two sword becomes pure fire swords, grins* Bring it on.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ok, getting a little too RP-y in here. Now then, First, we'd have to send a group of ambassadors there. I shall be one as I thought of it. Only the best of the board would go. The rest of you would get to go later. Maybe. Mostly because we are not repeating the Kurata flaw again.

(12-06-2008 08:37 AM)Asesino Wrote: It's not like I'm going to go in there unarmed, alone and without a plan. I am a very motivated asshole.
You said it. Not me.
*Still chasing after Ray, screaming insults at the top of his lungs* "...Then I'll cut your throart you..."

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
And I shall travel there illegally, and begin capturing Renamon for my own sick, twisted needs and desires!

*demonic cackling*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-07-2008 04:13 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok, getting a little too RP-y in here. Now then, First, we'd have to send a group of ambassadors there. I shall be one as I thought of it. Only the best of the board would go. The rest of you would get to go later. Maybe. Mostly because we are not repeating the Kurata flaw again.

Ha! I'm not going to sit back and watch if there's a way to get into the digital world. (^^ See plan above but put the group of ambassadors just in front of me.)