Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
Id pick up my sword and grab my cloak and start going in. I would 99.9% fight the bad and the evil. I think at least i get a chance to fight evil. Also if it was i would also find some of my Fav digimon and become friends with them.
I call dibs on all zee female Guilmon!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-06-2008 11:39 AM)Kundral Wrote: I call dibs on all zee female Guilmon!!!

*Hits back of your head with sword handle* No i have dibs. Ill fight you to the death for the sexy beast.
*Runs home and searches under the bed to find a big box. Unlocking the box to take out a mighty 7 foot long sword and dashes back to Ryan* I accept your challange young nave!!!
*Swings sword with enough power to chop a tree in half*

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
*blocks the long sword with two swords of my own* Can we threesome fight for them. If I lose, I have dubs on the Gatomons and Angewomons!
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*is taken aback* Oh, HELL NAW! Ain't NO way! Angewomon *voice drops an octave lower as flames erupt behind me* is MINE!!!!
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(12-06-2008 10:08 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Hmm, if the Digiworld DOES exist in a different dimension, on a different planet, in a whole different plane of reality... We will NOT evolve to get there. That'll take millions, maybe billions of years, just to evolve something cool, like two dicks or something. Something like dimensional/space/time manipulation and travel would take what? Infinity? The earth would crumble by then.

Someday, a visionary will see this, and he/she will invent something us humans can use to do what we have to to get there. But we'll be dead by then, so no one cares about this person.

And you'll all have to STAND IN LINE because I call dibs on all the Canid and Humanoid digimon!! And a few Reptiles. Mmmm. Tuskmon with boobies.

I am that person
*Runs back home to look behind a picture of something strange and finds the safe he has. Using the secret combination opens the safe to pull out a large piece of knight armor made form pure chrome digizoid. Races back putting the armor on* Now I'm ready for a fight! *rrrwwWAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! he screams heaving the mighty sword straight at darkchibimons heart*

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
While you fools have been fighting, I have already seduced and had sex with all your digimon fantasies!!

...Multiple times. *runs away*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*sitting on an M1A2 Abhrams*

...I do believe I hold the upper hand, now.

It's funny, other forums wish to visit the Digital World to "reunite" with their digimon, while we simply want to take it over.

Oh, and I call dibs on any and all Renamon or their digivolutions. THEY'RE MINE!!!!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan