Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Lex opened up the passenger door and got in. "So, how much time do we have?" He closed the door and pulled his seatbelt on, then turned to Rellia.

------------------------------------------------

Meg smirked as Kain pushed his member in her face. "If you don't mind Greg and Reimi watching, then of course..." She took his rod in her hands and wrapped her lips around it, beginning to push her head back and forth. She moved her hands to his naked ass, grasping the cheeks as she started working.
[Image: signature.png]
"About an hour..." she mumbled as she backed out of the driveway and began driving through the subdivision.
----
Kain pulled it out and sighed. "That was just a joke..." he pulled his pants up and his dragon appeared. "Only mages can see this dragon... doubt Reimi can until she gets broken." he said, watching as Reimi was trying to find the dragon right in front of her. "You can have sex with him if you want, he needs it." he said, chucking.
----
Reimi kept looking around trying to find the dragon, but she just couldn't see it. "Greggy, will you have 'sex' with me?" she didn't understand fully what she was saying, but she wanted magical powers.
Greg was wide eyed, finally waking up from his so called slumber, but when Meg said...'small' at him...

"Who says I'm small? This is a nice big boy here thank you very much."
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lex sighed as he looked out the window. "So what condition are we in exactly? Was it a one time only thing, are we going out, or are we just fuckbuddies?"

----------------------------------------

Meg giggled as Greg sat up. "Oh yeah, Greg? Prove it! Kain wants you do to Reimi here anyway..." She looked around. "Besides, the bus won't be here for another 15 minutes..." She turned back to the buldge in Kain's pants. "You sure you don't want to continue?"
Greg smirked and gave a huge grin at Meg. He had only one response for this, "If that's the case."

He grabs Meg to have her back face him before he pulls down his pants and boxers. "Hope you like this," he said before giving one huge thrust up her pussy.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Rav, READ AGAIN.
You have a really short as all fuck attention span.
OOC:

Okay, first of all: Magus, calm down! You need to have a little more patience with people... He misread my post, that's all...

Rav, I posted that Meg wanted Greg to prove it by doing REIMI, as she needs her powers activated.... Meg is currently trying to give a blowjob to Kain.

So, I'm going to continue as if your previous post said that he thrust into REIMI...

BIC:

Meg winced as Greg entered Reimi, then began to scan his body up and down, her eyes focusing on the medium sized dick protruding from Reimi's pussy. "Kain is still bigger..." She mumbled under her breath.
Greg was feeling a little pissed... hearing her say that... but that anger quickly changed to lust and moved in her a little faster...

OOC: Look Mag, I'm sorry, I was fucking tired when I posted it and shit...yeah

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds