Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Lex turned a deep red as he felt his stream splash against Rellia's behind. "Uh, Rellia, you're getting my piss all over you..." He groaned as he realized it was splashing against his boxers. When he finished his stream, which was now a yellow puddle on the floor, Lex slowly lifted Rellia's naked form off his member, and dropped his bxoers again.

"Now, a shower then?" He grasped Rellia by the breasts and led her over the the shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meg held up her hands, conjuring a large ball of water that grew spikes around the sides, then grasped it by a liquid chainlink and began to swing it around. She let go and it smashed right into Midgard's face, sending him flying back into Reimi's hiding spot.

"That's what you get for fucking around with me, Pervert!!!!" She turned back to Kain. "So, now that that's done...I don't suppose you have any free time before school?" She was already horny again and in a second had Kain's pants around his knees, his boxers in view now.

OOC: I don't mean to start a whole sex scene here. I just want to see how Reimi reacts.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - by CloneWarrior - 04-06-2009, 09:46 AM