Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
As the sun was rising Rellia looked at the boy she thinks she might be crushing very badly on. "L-Lex?" she meeped. (Oh right... last night...) She shook Lex lightly and tiredly said, "Wake up... it's almost time for school..."
----
As the sun was rising Kain wiped the sweat from his brow. "So, Midgard, what exactly did you do to her, anyways?" The dragon responded and Kain looked at him shocked. "You did WHAT!?" (Oh christ she is going to KILL me!!) "Damn... you horny dragon..." he mumbled. "I better go wake up Reimi, it's almost time for school..." he thought aloud and went inside.
---
Reimi woke up like an angel, spread her arms out and yawned loudly. "It's finally time for schoool!" she sung and jumped out of bed, taking her clothes off. Kain walked in as she was about to pull down her panties. "Oh god! Reimi!" he yelled and slammed the door, Reimi was blushing. "Lock the door before you start changing clothes..." he walked off and turned on the shower. Reimi sighed, "At least I shower at night and after school..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - by MagusKnight - 04-04-2009, 06:45 AM