Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
OOC: EXCELLENT! Forgot all about him. By the way, a wyrm is a slender airborne dragon that takes of a similar shape as a worm. You have probably seen one in vidoegames or animes.

--

Rellia started pulling on her own clit and she felt the warm precum into into her even warmer mouth, making her warm and blush. "I... feel so good..." she said with a very muffled voice.
----
Kain sat down on the floor and put his pants back on, feeling with magic filling up within him. "I will need this soon..." he said out-loud. He exited the bathroom and there before him; his sister stood smiling. "How are you today?" she said in a small voice. "I'm good... so you're starting school tomorrow huh? You know I don't think I've told you this, but I'm very proud of you, you're so brilliant." he said smiling. "Thanks! You'll protect me from all the mean older kids right?" "Of course... especially with your powers." "Huh?" she looked at Kain oddly. "Nothing..." he said quickly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - by MagusKnight - 03-24-2009, 11:54 AM