Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
OOC: The talk was just showing her to stick her finger in her vagina and ask a boy for sex, that way she can find out what it is. Nothing incest. Though, if you want I can write a lemon of that talk and post it.
IC:
Rellia took her mouth out and rolled onto her pillow, letting the cum slowly go into her mouth, finally she ran out of saved up air and let the rest fall out, spilling all over Lex's penis and coating it. Rellia could feel her recharge coming on, she began to orgasm about a liter of very cold cum. "U-uh!" she yelped loudly because of the large amount of pain coupled with it.
----
"Now get a good night's sleep Mel, tomorrow is a big day for you." he said with a warm smile, leaving the room to go spend the rest of his day and most of the night practicing his magic and lancing.
Lex felt the freezing juices splash against his face. "Fuck! Why is so cold?!" She moved his face away to breeze and wiped it off his mouth, breathing heavily after his orgasm. As he lay back on the bed, he looked around again. "That was...*pant*...that was something!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meg entered the school and ran toward the chem lab. As she reached the room she saw it was empty. (Not here...they must have gone to the cafeteria for something to eat... Do the lunch people work this late?)

She rushed down the hall to the other end of the school, where the cafeteria was.

OOC: I'm trying to make a litle more sense of your school thing, Rav. If you read most of the beginning, you'd see that school was over and it's approaching night.

And to Magus, I'd love to see that lemon....
[Image: signature.png]
Rellia sighed, her tongue hanging out as she breathed heavily, she sat up, letting any stray juices flow onto the bed. "I... yeah..." she sat straight up and looked at him intimately. "If you ever... want to again... ask, okay?" she said with a warm smile. Then out of randomness she shivers and wraps herself in all the blankets. "Sorry... I'm really cold..." then she thought for a second. "Why don't you sleep over? We have a guest bed... but if you want you can sleep by me." she said blushing crimson.
----
Kain trained all night. Mel slept as she was told, feeling a bit embarrassed for a reason she couldn't identify.
Lex looked down at his shirt, noticing it was soaked from Rellia's orgasm. He took it off, leaving him completely naked. "Are you okay, Rellia? You look like you're freezing! He looked at her face, and saw something weird. (Is she still horny? She looks like she's trying to hold something in)

He leaned over and opened the blanket seeing that her vagina was still dripping. He pushed his face in and began licking again.

Meg ran into the cafeteria and saw Greg leaving the lunch line. As she headed for him, she noticed something different about him. (Those black eyes? Magic?)
Rellia looked shocked, but she was too tired to exert much energy to promoting or demoting it, instead she just moaned awhile still breathing pretty heavily. "Oh... Lex..." she said. Her vagina felt very cold, almost freezing.
OOC: When did he talk about black eyes?
As Lex continued to lick, he felt the coldness seeping through him, and his body felt numb. "Is there something wrong with you Rellia?" He could sense something weird about her. (Is she like Meg?)

OOC: I'm assuming she'll get her recharge soon. Oh, and are you gonna write that lemon? Twisted
OOC: I'll start writing it later... not now... and her recharge was the freezing orgasm. These are the after effects.
"Oh... Lex... I'm to tired... Lex..." she tried to stop him with near no urgency in her voice, starting to breath even more heavily. "I need... sleep Lex..." she forced out, feeling very good from the licking.
Greg senses a sudden feeling of curiosity in the room, something he hasn't sensed yet altogether today. He turned to look on who is the one who is exhibiting it all.

As for Jo, well... she's still enjoying her recharge
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Marked.
OOC: What does "marked" mean?

BIC:

Lex looked up at her, still feeling insanely horny, and thought over his options. (She seems so tired, maybe I should quit for now... But, if I give up now, who knows if I'll get this chance again?) He opted to continue and climbed higher, embracing Rellia while inserting his penis into her frozen pussy. "Let me warm you up..."

Meg rushed up to Greg and grabbed his arm, pulling him to the side of the cafeteria. "What was that about? The thing with the lunchtray?"