Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Rellia writhed with pleasure and went CRAZY on his penis, sucking at it and constantly pulling out and sucking again, pumping it in and out. "Ohhh yessss!" she said pleasantly.
----
Kain looked annoyed and the wyrm came back out. "Go tell her I know that, and she could have picked an easier form of messaging!" the wyrm swiftly began to fly. "One more thing..." the wyrm stopped. "Give her a present in return, tell her with love." the wyrm once again began hurrying to his destination.
OOC: Let's wait for Rav to post now.
hope you don't mind if I join in.

Name: Joana Toll
Power: Mind Control
Alliance: Evil

Specifics of Recharge: Full with intercourse, half with masturbation, will pant hard and fast the longer she goes without recharge. Gets power faster if it's sex in public.

Description: Is 5'6, is petite, has B cup breasts and has a brown pixie cut hairstyle with red streaks. Normally wears a jean mini skirt, a yellow tank top and black underwear. Corrupted as she feels the power of controlling others to her own will and has no shame of being naked anywhere, even in class. Thinks being 'good' is petty and boring, and loves being plain bad.

And another one...

Name: Greg York
Power: Gets stronger from Certain Emotions. (Lust and anger.)
Alliance: Good

Specifics of Recharge: Full with intercourse, half with masturbation, but can gain a little more when doing auto fellatio, or self blow job. His dick will erect when he is in need of recharge.

Description: Is 5'11, has tanned skin and short blonde spiky hair. Loves reading erotic romance novels, and is a cam addict. Has an 8 inch cock. He is best described has a kind and gentle guy, but when lust drives into his system, he just loves a quick fuck, or the occasional slow love making.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Yay, Rav!

BIC:

Lex pulled off Rellia's soaked thong and pushed his tongue inside her pussy, tasting every inch of her vagina befroe beginning to suck on her clit.

-------------------------------------------------------

Meg cocked her eyebrow as she saw what looked like a black worm flying through the air toward her. "What the fuck?" It hit her and she fell back against the wall.
[Image: signature.png]
Joana walks into class with cat calls rousing through easily. Guys lusted for her, and the girls get wet at the sight of her, only because Jo is have her fun with her power on them.

"I just love the attention," she says to herself.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Bo, get me that burner," Greg is in Chemistry class picking up a Bunsen burner when he feels a quick flash of anger from outside. (The Meg incident happening as she is hit against a wall.) With no warning he accidentally crushed the burner.

"What the fuck is that?!" hi partner, Bo cried.

Greg was a little speechless by what transpired, but shrugged it off. "Umm, the thing broke, why don't you er...take another one."

"K man," Bo then grabbed another one and set it up himself, Greg just kept his hands all to himself.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rellia arched her back upward and sucked hard on his cock, giving a large, hot, burst of hot air. "Oh... my love..." she said in a voice too muffled to understand. She moaned loudly feeling the erect penis inside of her. (This is so... great...)
----
The dragon looked at her and said quickly, "The master says he knows that, and to next time choose an easier way of messaging him." The wyrm dropped his phone number. Then, the wyrm bent down and kissed her. "From the master." he said as he caught on a black fire and bulleted out.
"Oooh oh, Jo is looking good today," whistled Marcus, a latin boy who has always eyed Jo for a long time. She knew it since the beginning of her powers, and he happens to be her very own charging conduit. Often when she needs to cure that itch, she goes to Marcus for a quick shag. The best part is, he's always willing to get his dick up her twat.

"Want some sugar?" he growled his line at her, which promptly made her roll her eyes back.

"Not today Marc, I'm in for something more than that today."

'I want real, very real power here...' she thought to herself.

Greg on the other hand...after Chem class.

'God what the fuck is going on here?'

Greg could still feel anger easily from others around him, like an advanced empathy somehow.

'I can't let anyone know this, no one!'

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lex put his hands on the edges of Rellia's lips, pulling her pussy open wider to stick his tongue in farther. He continued to suck on the bud as his face became drenched in juices. "Suck haaarder!!" He cried, muffled by Rellia's backend.

--------------------------------------------

Meg wiped her lips. "Well, that was disgusting...." She stood back up and looked over the soaked bathroom. "So, water is too much, but flying worms are okay?" She sucked up the layer of moisture and and left the bathroom. As she stepped into the hallway a thought hit her.

"I forgot to meet up with Greg!" Greg was making up a chemistry assignment back at the school, and Meg was supposed to meet him there. She rushed out of the house, forgetting to even put underwear on.

OOC: Funny, I was expecting a worm-shaped dragon to have a more sexual "present".
Rellia engulfed even his balls into her mouth, feeling the precum into her throat made her moan loudly, then she sucked on it as hard as she could, trying to force it into orgasming.
----
Kain laughed as it came back. Then he decided to have the Mage talk with his sister. (Blah blah blah, taught her she had powers, how to masturbate, and to ask a guy to have sex with her xD)
OOC:
Name: Mel
Power: Creation and Destruction
Alliance: Impressionable.

Specifics of Recharge: Full with intercourse, half with masturbation, she accidentally uses her powers and they go out of control, not yet in play because she must be "broken" and orgasm for her hidden powers to arise. A large egg-sized bead appears in her vagina when she regains her powers. Hard as hell to get out xD!

Description: Extremely small! Still hasn't grown breasts yet and has white hair with a blue schoolgirl dress. She has blue eyes and likes to paint her nails blue, she also wears a beautiful sapphire necklace. She loves to play games (not like videogames) with people and ask them very deep questions. She tends to digress.
OOC: First of all, I meant Meg in the previous post, no idea why I typed Rellia. Second, you have GOT to PM me a description of Kain's "talk" with Mel.

Lex felt his balls tighten as they entered Rellia's mouth. The sperm was rising up in his rod. He stopped licking her for a second. 'Oh fuuuck! I'm cumming!!!!" He groaned as his seed burst from his dick into Rellia's mouth.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meg ran down the street, then stopped at the corner (Still no one around, well then) She called up a small wave of water and stepped on, then shot herself forward on it, using it as a board, passing above the houses and landing by the school. (Now which room is Greg in?)
OOC: Greg is in the Chem Room, now moving towards the cafeteria.

Now...

Greg lines up for his food, asking for the usual mash potatoes with meatloaf order. He tried to push that fiasco aside as another breaking of the shoddy equipment in school, nothing more. But there was one more thing, he could feel emotions around him easier, specifically anger and happiness, with a little twinge of sadness around too.

"Dude why you so tense? Keep it down Greg," Bo told him. "You're spacing out a lot, what's happening, family, friends, fill me in."

"It's nothing Bo... I have a lot to think about."

"That's what you said just now, what is there to think about?"

"Well...." and with a little movement of his fingers, the left tray handle fell apart and his food almost spilled, but his reflexes caught them back on the tray again, just in time.

"Whats up with school stuff these days?" He said out, though he was hoping it was all school stuff, not his fault.

--------------------------------------

Jo on the other hand showed no shame one bit as she quietly masturbated in class during the lesson. Her hand insider her skirt and expertly pleasuring herself while keeping silent. Her quest for real power had to wait for a little since class was in session. But she wasn't paying attention one bit, focusing on nothing but playing with her clitoris as it throbbed on and on.

'Yeah baby, feel the burn...'

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds