Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Rellia: "It's okay you can lie down too." she patted on a spot in front of her. (he likes my kittens! Yay! :D) She clicked a button on the remote and laid it down on the coffee table in the corner behind the bed.
------------------
Kain:
"Hm... Umm...S-sure, maybe we should go to your house? Mine is a little... crowded." he looked down and saw the puddle. (Good, the more allies the safer my little sister will be.)
Lex blushed a little and moved to lie down next to Rellia. He could feel his jeans getting tight as he thought about what they could be doing.

(No, don't be jumping to conclusions about this!) As he pulled his legs onto the bed he could swear he felt a wet spot near Rellia.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meg put her hand underneath her skirt to feel her soaked thong. (I don't think I can wait that long... There's not really anyone around here...)

She quickly lept toward Kain and pressed her lips to his. She stared into his eyes with an expression that said "Fuck me now!"

OOC: About your PM, yeah you can add a character, though I recommend you have her around Shadow's character. He's pretty alone right now...

Also, you can explain the whole recharge thing...

Have any ideas of people we could get to join?
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: I do know a few, I'll PM them. Unfortunately, my next character will also be a loner. And thirdly, you didn't feel a wet spot...(she's not horny) that's power-playing.
----
Rellia: She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled close to him
"I hope you like the movie, I lied though it's Zoolander." she giggled as she said that acting like she played a joke on him.
Kain: He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her...
"This is far too open, we could just walk into your backyard..."
He looked at her for a second as smirked (I just noticed... she's really cute)
OOC: Sorry bout that, I got a little ahead of myself... Blush

BIC:

Lex almost hyperventilated when he felt himself get pulled into Rellia's arms. (Yes! Yes! Yes YES! I knew she wanted me!)

He put one arm around Rellia and the other over his steadily growing dick. "So, Zoolander, huh?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meg groaned as she heard Kain's protests. "But there's no one arooooound!! And I neeeed this nooooow!" She whined as she felt her horniness increasing.

"And besides, my house is all the way down the street!" She pulled him back into a kiss as she pushed his trenchcoat off and started lifting his shirt off of his warm body.
Rellia: "Yup, it's a comedy about a dumb male model." (Wow... he must really like me, he's freaking out just for being touched by him.) she giggled at the thought and held him tighter, then kissed the bed of his neck.
----
Kain: "Well well, I'll rock you hard then." he held tight to her and kissed her forehead "Where to start ... so many sweet spots."
Lex shivered as he felt Rellia's lips against his neck. (Damn it, I'm getting so hard...) He could hardly concentrate on the movie as he started to move closer to her.

"So, um, Rellia... I don't suppose you want to...well..." (Am I being too forward?!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meg moaned a little bit as she pulled Kain's shirt over his head and thrw it to the sidewalk, then rubbed her hands up and down his bare chest. "I see you work out..." She subconciously complimented him as she moved her hands down to his butt.

(Fuck, this is so great!! Finally, a full charge and with someone this ripped!) She thrust her groi forward and began rubbing it against Kain's jeans, her juices continuing to drip through her thong down to the sidewalk.
Rellia: "Do what now?" she looked a him inquisitively, and very confused.
----
Kain: "Actually yes, I'm a more ... physical mage." he squeezed her boobs slowly moving down her sides until finally he grabbed her thong with both hands and pulled it down all the way, afterwards he stuck one finger into her soaking vagina and grabbed her left boob with his other.
Lex blushed furiously. (Damn, maybe she isn't as in to it as I thought...) "Um, nevermind..." He shifted himself away a little and covered his face in embarassment, leaving his crotch unattended for a second.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meg moaned in ecstacy and pulled one hand away from Kain's ass, using it to lift her t-shirt up above her breasts. (Fuck, this is good!)

She felt his warm hands inside her skirt and continued to rub herself up against Kain's pants. "Oh god!! Don't stop!!!"
Rellia looked at him strangely (What was that about..?) She blushed and snuggled up to him tightly, then she accidentally touched the bump between his legs and quickly retracted her hands blushing a crimson and very embarassed "Oh I-I'm so sorry!" she blushed and moved her head away "I-...I didn't mean to!"
---
Kain stuck another finger in and looked at her eyes half closed "Enjoy my muscles as much as you want, as I enjoy yours" he grabbed her breast harder and then stopped all of a sudden, rubbing her nipple instead.
OOC: Let's let shadow post.
OOC: Alright, since he hasn't replied, we're going to assume ShadowKnight is static. If you want to continue, just join right back in, Shadow!"

BIC:

Lex screamed inside his head as he rolled right off the bed. "No, it's my fault! I'm so sorry!" He jumped to his feet.

"I-um-I need to use your bathroom!" He backed out of the room and ran into the nearest bathroom, then closed the door. (Shit, she just felt me...)

He undid his fly and let out his stiffened member, then began to stroke it as he thought about what he and Relllia could have possibly done. "Stupid dick..."

-----------------------------------------------

Meg continued to moan as she reached for Kain's pants, unbuttoning them and slowly pushing them down to his knees, while contuing to grind against him.

"Oh fuck!!! Keep doing that!" She felt her juices continue to flow onto Kain's hand, but she didn't orgasm quickly.