Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Shaun suddenly sneezed, rubbing his nose as he got a bit more comfortable, How much longer? This ride is so boring. he thought as he glanced out the window to see where they were.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Meg let out a soft moan as her horniness increased, before quickly covering her mouth. Fuck, why is it taking so long to get home? She looked out the window and groaned. I hope someone else if getting off at my stop, or else I'm only getting a half recharge...
[Image: signature.png]
The car slowed down as it entered a subdivision, a few houses down she slows down by another 10mph (was at 20) and then stops in her driveway. "We're here!" Rellia said as she smiled and got out of the car. "I live alone so make yourself comfy while I get unpacked and setup the movie."
-------------------------------------------------
Kain got up, the bus finally arrived at his stop, he quickly got up lifting his bookbag and walked out, intent on finding the mage. (that mage...who is it...it's been nearly 3 weeks and I haven't found her, she must be skilled at hiding it...or it was that girl...)
Lex hurriedly htabbed his bag and followed Rellia into the house. "Nice place..." Lex didn'treally know what to say. He'd half-expected that Rellia was going to bring him before some scrict angry father who'd hate him for the rest of his life.

We're alone? Lex started getting sexual thoughts before forcing hismelf to give them up. She just started dating you, slow down Lex...

Meg quickly rushed out of the bus. How did I never notice him before? He sticks out so much from the crowd, and he must live not too far from me... She held back the wetness in her groin as continued to follow Kain, sneaking through the shadows.
Rellia popped in a romantic comedy and laid down on her bed..."should I...I do need to recharge but still...maybe after he leaves I'll just settle for half...or...well he is a boy...he'd probably jump at the chance...which one..." something had just hit her -not literally- (oh! I should call him up!) she got up from the bed and screamed downstairs "Hey! It's ready!"
-----------------------------------
Kain was constantly looking behimd to see Meg following him (she probably knows I'm one...which means...) He walks up to his house finally and turns around to take a good look at her, for a second it looks almost as if his pupils were like black, vertical, slits. (She's brimming with it...she's definitely a mage...but I doubt she knows I'm one, I'm to cautious...) he walked back moving towards her (maybe she could be on my side...no need to make too many enemies...we could recharge eachother instead of the damn half charges I have to deal with constantly)
I propose we resume, I sent CW an email hoping she'll come. If she does, I still remember what was going on and what to do. So please PM me if you guys want to continue.
OOC: Just got the e-mail, hopefully Shadow'll continue too...

BIC:

Lex had lost Rellia for almost a minute when she calle dhim from upstairs. "Coming!" He heaved his bag up the stairs and walked into her bedroom. "Whoa..."

He stared at the big bed she was standing in front of. He imagined himself in it with Rellia before quickly shaking the comment. (You're not going to get that lucky, Lex...)

He dropped his bag and looked at the screen. "So, what're we watching?"

---------------------------------------------------

Meg froze as Kain turned around. (Damn it! I must have been too loud! I'm no good at this kind of crap.) She groaned as she felt herself gorwing wetter, and her eyes darkened for a second from the feeling of weakness.

(He must know I have powers by now... Maybe he's on my side, we could recharge together..."

"Hey! I suppose you know why I'm following you, right?"
Rellia: "Hi, it's a romantic comedy!" (mmm... I forgot to take out my kitten pillow... and sheets... and... crap all my kitten stuff is out...)
She laid down on the bed and rested her elbow against the pillow.
"Heeeey come on and lay down beside me."
----
Kain: "Hello mage..."
He glared at her
"You have much power within you, so far there are 4 mages I know of, this town is getting very crowded..."
He looked down slightly blushing and very clearly embarrassed, then a stern look came over him and he sighed, looking back up to her.
"You know... it would be a big help if..." he was stumbling over his words "Well, what I mean is..."
"..."
"Maybe we can be partners?" he blurted it out and gave a great sigh of relief after finally saying it.
(Hopefully she'll just accept and make this worlds easier...)
Lex blushed. (Whoa, is this a dream? Maybe I am gonna get lucky this early...) He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, pausing a oment before moving closer to Rellia.

"Uh, nice kittens..." (Nice kittens?! What an idiot thing to say!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meg stepped forward again. (What's with this guy? You have much power within you? What is this? DragonCon?)

"So, mages? Is that what the cool kids are calling them?" Meg felt the wetness increase in her groin and realized she was creating a puddle on the sidewalk under her.

She dashed forward toward Kain. "A little forward, but it looks like we both need it..." She saw his eyes flash into darkness.
Finally, Shadow thought as the bus stopped at his stop, he grabbed his bag and walked out, School, what a waste of my time. he thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad