Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
"Pay more attention next time," Shuan glared down at him, walking off, still in his boredom, Hmm, might as well have a bit of fun, might help my boredom a bit. he thought with a small smirk.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lex let out a sigh of relief as Shaun left, then turned back to the crowd. Hmm, last period should have just ended, rellia should be at her locker right now. I wonder if the teachers will notice me head back inside...

He turned around and headed for the other end of the school building.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meg sighed again. Now, who here would be a good ride? She scanned the crowd, then focused on Shaun as she saw him walk away from the tree. Perefct! She stood up, walking briskly toward him.
[Image: signature.png]
Shaun smirked a bit, pressing his hand against a shaded area of the wall, his hand sliding through as if the wall weren't there. His hand suddenly rose out of a small shadow near Lex, grabbing his leg and tripping him before melting back into the shadows. Shaun pulled his hand out, "Oh man, that never gets old." he laughed, unaware that he was being watched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rellia was leaving her locker when she saw Lex get tripped, catching a glimpse of the hand as well.
(Another mage's work...how stupid to use his powers like that...)
She ran over to Lex and put out her hand.
"Hey, are you alright, did you see what tripped you?" (that idiot mage better not have been noticed...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kain saw Shaun put his hands to some shadows but nothing else
(Hmm...I wonder...) he thought as he walked over to Shaun.
"You, can we talk in private I need to ask you something."
Lex took Rellia's hand, pulling himself back onto his feet. He blushed as he realized who it was. "Oh, uh, thanks Rellia... No, there doesn't seem to be anything around. I must've just lost my balance..." He laughed a little, then realized how stupid he sounded. Damn it, now I've just made a fool of myself in front of her.

Lex clared his throat after wiping the dirt off his shorts. "So, Rellia, can I ask you something?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Meg scowled as she saw what Shaun did. Great, another idiot who abuses his powers. She stormed up to him and grabbed him by the shoulder. She pulled his face clothes to hers and began whipsering furiously. "Just what is wrong with you?!! Don't you realzie what could happen if you were caught using magic like that?"
"Oh sure..what is it?" Rellia said with her head tilted slightly with her eyes somewhat big. "Is it important?" (Haha! He's so cute, at least he didn't see anything...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
He sees the girl get angry at him and walks up.
"You're Shaun correct? The violent one?" Kain said with a smirk and a gleam in his eyes. (A fight is the only way to tell...)
Lex thought over her question. "I suppose it's not that important... But, well, do you wanna go out some time?" Lex crossed his fingers behind his abck as he waited for Rellia to answer.

------------------------------------------------

Meg quickly covered her mouth as she realized Kain was behind her. Damn it, how long was he standing there?! She quickly turned to Kain. "I didn't say magic! I said..um...mattresses! Yeah, I'm just explaining to him how he shouldn't misuse mattresses!!

Real smooth, Meg...
"Oh don't be so freaked, who'd believe him even if he did hear you?" Shaun smiled, looking over Kain, "I wouldn't say violent, I enjoy a good brawl every now and then though, what's it to you?"

"Hmm?" Regina noticed the three students conversing, she knew Shaun wasn't one of the friendliest students in the entire school, Oh no, is he in another fight? she wondered, upset that her relaxation was being cut short.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Er...I uh...I barely know you...that's really sudden...(I do need it if I'm to recharge...)
S-sure..." Rellia said a little hesitantly.
---------------------------------------------
Kain grabbed him close and whispered in his ear "I will destroy you, too many mages here anyways" then Kain backs up a little and says real quick "Great, I cannot wait until the fight...heh heh..." Kain walks off smiling deeply.
Lex pumped his fist in the air. Yes! I'm not sure how I convinced her, but I'm successful all the same! He pulled his arm behind his back as he realized how stupid he looked.

"So, um, what's with that sudden reconsideration?" Lex hadn't talked to Rellia all that much over the years, though they had gone to the same school since sixth grade. He felt he couldn't get a girlfriend if he kept hanging out with Meg, but finally decided to go through with asking this year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meg could barely hear what the new kid was saying, and was about to leave when she heard the word "mages". So, they're both magic, huh? I suppose one of them will have to do...