Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Lex stepped out the shower, quickly pulling on his pants and rushing after her. 'Wait, Rellia!" He grabbed hiss hirt off the bed and put his shoes back on. (What the fuck? She was so horny before... Why's she against sex today?) He rushed down the stairs to her side.

----------------------------------------------

Meg looked down the street, noticing the boy laying near what looked like a destroyed bike. "Him? Greg? Isn't he a little old for Reimi?" She looked down at Reimi again. "Do you want a 15-year old boy ramming his cock up your pussy?"
[Image: signature.png]
Rellia scowled at him. "There's a time for fun and there's a time for work, right now we just have to get ready for school." she kissed him and opened the door, walking out. "And close the door behind you!" she screamed.
----
Kain smirked at her, "It's either that or the dragon... and he hurt even you, he would tear her open." he looked down at her and sighed. "Even if it's pushing her early, she has to, would you rather put a strap on and help her yourself?" he asked laughing.
----
Reimi was blushing and shaking her head at all of this. "This sounds like it'll hurt!" she meeped. "Umm... Kain can't you just help me with this? I trust you..."
--
OOC: We can go three rounds without Rav :3
Greg got up from the ground, holding some remnants of his destroy bike. He knew what happened, it was destroyed by his own hands somehow.

"Oh, um, hi Meg," He called seeing Meg.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: What window???
OOC: Ooops, read it wrongly, I thought Meg was at a window watching Greg not outside. My Bad!

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lex rushed to catch up with Rellia, grabbing his bag by the door and closing it behind him. "Wait up, Rellia!" He caught up to her and started walking beside her. "So, we've got first period the same, right?"

----------------------------

Meg glared at Kain. "I don't do strap-ons..." She turned toward Greg as they reached him. "Hey, Greg. What the hell happened here?" She looked at the destroyed bike. (Is Kain right? Has he really been a mage this whole time?) "It looks like it got run over or something..."
Rellia looked and Lex and sighed. "We sure do, I hope you don't start trying to lick my pussy through my clothes during class." she went from a kind tone to a very harsh tone.
--
Kain laughed at her answer, she said exactly what he wanted her to say. Then he heard what she said and looked at her with wide eyes. "N-no! Th-thats quite alright...heh heh..." he went to catch up with Meg to avoid that awkward occurrence.
--
"Why noooot! Tell me Kain!" she chased after Kain with her arm stretched out toward him.
Cracking his neck out of discomfort, Greg turned to Meg and said, "Only that I didn't crash into something. It's like I umm...nevermind...you wouldn't believe me if I said it."

----------

Meanwhile at school Jo was having fun, lots of it.

"Now who's the baddest girl in this fucking building!"

"You are Jo!" the Basketball Team cheered like a group of cheerleaders. "You are!"

"I can't hear you bitches!"

"You are the Baddest Girl in the Fucking Building Jo!"

"That's right!" and cut her connection off from their minds. "Thanks boys, gotta run."

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lex groaned at Rellia's comment. "I'm not a complete pervert, Rellia... I wa sjust horny this morning... That's all!" He put his arm around her and started walking toward her car. (Then again, there's always free period...)

--------------------------------------------

Meg turned toward Kain. 'Is this Greg's..." She walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "...power?" She looked back at him, standing next to his destroyed bike. "Destruction?"

She turned back to Reimi, who was catching up. "Don't worry. It's not all that painful." She grabbed Kain's pants and boxers and pulled them down, grasping his dick. "Would you rather of this huge piece of meat in you?" She turned to Greg. "Or a small one?"
Rellia kissed him again and laid her head against his chest. "It's fine..." she pushed him away lightly and got in her car. "Well, c'mon." she said as she started up the car, letting it give off a loud vrrrrrooooooom.
----
Kain blushed slightly at Meg showing Reimi his penis, but he didn't mind too much, it was just showing. He sighed and nodded his head, "Well, Meg you could always start sucking on it, I wouldn't mind too much." he smiled playfully and he moved it up against her mouth.
----
Reimi blushed and looked away. 'D-don't show me that..." she muttered, turning back around to see Kain playfully push it at her mouth. (When will the bus come... this is so embarrassing...)