Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
Greg was wide eyed at the stranger grabbing him and said, "Umm....it was old, broken, that's all I can say really!"

-------------------------

Jo on the other hand was out and about now, having satisfied herself with her hand. Now she makes her way to the cafeteria and sees Greg being held by Meg.

"Why is a hunky guy like you being handled by a girl like that, pussy?"
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Nothing.
--
IC:
Rellia gave out a quivering moan, feeling her cold vagina getting pierced, half upset and half uncaring his continuing. "I... need rest..." she said in a very cold voice. "I... c-can't..." she quivered again.
OOC: Rav, you're making it very hard to create a coherent plot...

Quote:"I forgot to meet up with Greg!" Greg was making up a chemistry assignment back at the school, and Meg was supposed to meet him there. She rushed out of the house, forgetting to even put underwear on.

Quote:Greg was wide eyed at the stranger grabbing him and said, "Umm....it was old, broken, that's all I can say really!"

Oh and to Magus, do you want Lex to continue fucking Rellia or not? :-/

BIC:

Lex felt the cold climb up his member as he thurst into Rellia again, but continued to move. (This feels so weird...) He groaned as he swore he saw a bit of ice appear on the edge of his dick, but continued to pump in and out. "Damn Rellia, what's wrong?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Meg stepped back to get a good look at Greg. (Yep, I can see it in his eyes.) "You've got magic flowing through you..."

She turned to see Jo striding toward them, and quickly shut her mouth. (Now who is this? I-is her skirt wet?)
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: Actually, the recharge DOES need to take place, and the next day will be epic, so I guess not.
IC:
Rellia looked at him helplessly. "P-pleeease.. st-stop?" she said to him equally as helplessly as she looked.
OOC: And by epic you mean? Twisted

BIC:

Lex looked into Rellia's eyes as he thrust back into her, seeing a small tear drip onto her breast. As he began to stop, he realized his dick was covered in what looked like frost, and he was losing feeling as he quickly pulled it out.

(What is all this?) He rubbed his frostbitten rod, then looked down at Rellia's opening, noticing it looked oddly blue inside, the walls seming to be coated with snow and frost. He quickly wrapped the blanket around the both of them and lied down next to her. "I have a feeling you're hiding something from me..."
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: The l'il one joins the mage ranks! The lemon will be in a different section. I meant the next game day.
----
"You're silly" Rellia said very calmly. "I just have a disease, don't worry though you can't get infected." She snuggled up closely to Lex, her body warming up slowly, but still very cold. "Thank you..." she flipped around, getting into a snuggle/hug with Lex and falling asleep quickly.
OOC: Sorry gals, I'm really screwing up here....umm...what should I do?

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Finish your story up and end the day.
OOC: Ok then, better wrap it up then I'll start again.
----------------

Greg then realized something was wrong, it was night time...and there was well...NO CLASS...He woke up in his bedroom only to realize everything wasn't real, it was just a dream.

"What the fuck was that?" he moaned quietly in the dark bedroom before slamming back down on the bed.

------------------
OOC: Sorry, that was all I could come up with, I'll do Jo later.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Oh rofls... Okay, as soon as Clone wraps up her day we'll start school tomorrow.